I wanna be miss hightimes!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by PeaceOfMind928, Mar 13, 2010.

1. #1 PeaceOfMind928, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    Yo, I wanna be miss hightimes. I want to know wtf I gotta do to get there n if everyones got my back. I am a talented expierienced smoker with a kind heart and my head in the clouds.I believe I love ganja for all the right reasons and thatbeing miss hightimes would be one heck of an acomplished goal. I want people to know that I am the correct next candidate and if elected I will definetely change some laws in your town!! so love life, be NORML and vote for me!!

2. Uh....You need to develop some higher aspirations....

3. ... Miss Cannabis Culture?

4. first: tits or gtfo. we can work from there...

5. send me naked pics and you'll be my miss hightimes forever ;)

only kidding

6. Not quite what I was going after, but yes, that's certainly a step up.

....Wait, do they even have a Miss Cannabis Culture?

7. You don't have what it takes, sorry...

8. Troll fail is well....troll fail.

9. This thread is worthless without pictures of the OP, preferably scantily-clad.

10. What excellent responses', giving that your a chick, boobs are always nice. However i truly admire what your trying to do. It doesn't need to be a career or shit like that.

Life is what you make it, if your a sexy, hot pot smoker then hell....................

hahahahah kinda makes me horny like the rest, do what matters most and then visit broomfield, Colorado.

11. this feels familiar, like something I've experienced before...

[​IMG]

12. Let me let you down gently...

"YOU'RE SHIT YOU DON'T HAVE THE NECESSARY TALENT GO AWAY AND FUCK OFF"
    :smoking:

13. we need some pics up in hereeee.

14. seconded

but really, i hope that isn't your life goal. not much money in that, i'm sure.

15. #16 HeavyHands, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010

well i was gonna call this guy immature but after reading your post again i see you are trolling so i second his request

16. Hahahaha thats OD lol

17. i was expecting pics :confused:

18. Hahahaha, you MoFo's are a trip, I got what it takes and when I get there I'll send you guys some pics, sound good? Until then, all those haters can underestimate. JUST WAIT!!! hahahahaha

19. I dont think its much of a life goal for me, but it would be a good honor and my rightful position :) I dont want to just be miss hightimes, I wanna help the marijuana revolution dude.