I wanna be a hippo...

Discussion in 'General' started by ixBeachbumxi, Oct 11, 2010.

1. fuck these hippo facts guysssssssss. you dont gotta do that bullshit! just go to some tropical area with me and we'll chill all day on the beach and when we shit, no flinging, and no mounting each other (sexually, we can still spar) and fighting (like...real fighitn. Like angry shit ya feel me?)...just chillin :D

2. Maybe one day you'll wake up a hippo. Good luck.

3. Every time I see a hippo it is either chilling or projectile shitting.

Seems like a good life.

4. I'd be Dixie Kong. Can I come with? I can fly and throw shit with
    my hair! What/Which shit is entirely up to you!
    [​IMG]

5. They are omnivores so they would eat meat as well, so... anyone down for a mickey d run after I smoke with all my hippo brothas?

6. I wanna be an astronaut.

7. id like to be a hippo for a day with my the brain and mind i have now.....:smoke:

8. you just made me want to be a hippo too.

genius.

9. I would most definitely be a platypus. You know god or whoever the fuck was smoking a fatty when he invented that shit.

10. a bunch of happy hippos...passing a pipe....now someone should draw THAT....:smoke:

11. actually...how about a bunch of happy hippy hippos...hehhh

12. Happy hungry hippie hippos haha

13. yea but i bet hippos have trouble getting pussy cus the chick hippos are prob just as lazy as their fat asses

14. #54 full melt, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010
    Half a herd of happy, hippy hippos with a history of hypocritically harboring heaps of hairy hamsters in haphazardly hung, hazelnut hued hammocks.

15. mind fucking blown..

16. Hippos ain't no joke. They kill more people than lions do in Africa and they can bite a crocodile in half. Hippo tang clan aint nothin to F with.

17. I want to be dark matter