i wana grow weed

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by citizen cained, Nov 19, 2008.

1. but can't indoors coz of parents, the garden for the same reason, i have a couple of areas in mind (feilds etc) but there all near roads and it will look a little suspect when a car is parked there

so any recommendations even small ones

2. What are the temps like outside where you live right now? It may not be possible to grow outdoors for several months. Use that time to plan your spot meticulously.

Good luck.

3. well pretty cold atm bout 10-11.c i no its too cold atm and was gona sow late feb

is that early enough or too early (i want it ready prefablly aug-sept)

4. also i was thinking of digging holes and putting the pots in the holes so i can use a good compost etc

5. #5 citizen cained, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
    here is a map of the area (go to satillite for a better veiw) anyone recommend a place??

ah ah ahhhh!!! (waggles finger) there was a link here btw

6. I wanna grow some weed too.

7. thanks for this useful reply... lol only kidding :smoke:

8. hehe, I dont know exactly where you live but Mother's Day is the time to sow seeds around here, or take you indoor grown seedlings outside. Late Feb would be way too early for me, but like I said I dont what your climate is. You need to look for you first and last frost for your area. You can find it online.

9. #9 LI_NY, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
    -do sum searchin

10. #10 Mr. Stinky, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2008
    u gotta be kidding? thats not seriously your place, is it? if it is, you shouldn't be planting anything but tomatoes... you can bet big brother will be scopin out ur backyard for a few years...haha brilliant:rolleyes:

11. haha of course its not my house im not that stupid :-D but it is reletivly near (furthur than you think) i feel sorry for that guys house tho if he gets raided for no reason itll be my bad haha ill delete that link now tho and take ur advice

12. you might ask li-ny nicely to remove the link from his post too:wave:

13. cheers li-ny!! also so im looking at two options: 1.wait til i move house (will be a long time tho as im going to uni soon then hopefully moving) or 2. look for a forested area (i know a few) and grow there..

14. yeah dude try a closet or cabinet in your room just get a lock for your door with a key and you be fine