Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wake up feeling like shit every morning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, Sep 28, 2011.

1. So I usually smoke everyday not alot just two times a day in the morning and when I get home from school then work.
    So what I wanna know is why do I almost every day wake up and feel like I have to puke and have a headache and I never actually puke I just have the feeling.

2. maybe your pregnant.

Seriously though I don't have any solution for you but did know someone who quit blazing because she was having the same problems. Apparently it went away afterward, she still smokes occasionally now but she took quite a bit of time off.

3. Stop smoking
    Eat healthier
    Go to the gym
    Take OTC meds
    See a doctor*

4. Probably is a nutritional imbalance and not the herb. see above^ Get your blood drawn

5. might be weed reacting with some medication you take??