Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Vaped My Weed Twice Then Smoked It....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2313, Jun 7, 2013.

1. I had a fat trench from my MFLB yesterday and vaped for a good half hour. Today I did the same with with the same trench and still got pretty high. It was just a less intense but uplifting high. Then this morning wanted to test out my new big so I threw the weed I vaped twice into my bong and smoked it. I got absolutely ripped from this. Isn't that crazy I got 3 highs from one like .1 tench?

2. fuckin crazy story, tell it again bruh

3. damn that was an interesting read

4. #4 seedlingweedling, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    Ahahah niceee :laughing:

Lol. I love the title of this topic.

5. Maybe my dealer rips me off, but I've found a gram lasts between 3 and 4 trenches, depending on how full it is. That means the trench holds .25-.3 of a gram, which is still amazing efficiency.

6. Those guys seem like assholes mocking your post ^^^, sounds good man, ill have to get a vape myself. My tolerance is extreamy low so i should be the same!

7. I usually vape my bowls too long, til they're pretty dark brown. So, it's the equivalent to vaping them multiple times. And I smoke my avb, so I feel ya bro, feels crazy that you could get so much use from such little bud. Vaporization ftw.

8. That's what I do but I vape it hard twice then smoke it haha

9. I can only vape mine so much, Iolite. It has no variable temperature control.

10. Yes it is crazy

/thread

11. tolerance much, bruh?!