Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I used to think my subconcious was silenced when I was high...now I think

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, Dec 19, 2010.

1. my ego takes over. Any one else feel this way? Im quick to judge, criticize, get angry, make big deals out of small shit...etc.But i've been learning to just go with the flow. It usually only with my girl. If she says anything remotely damaging to my "ego" ill get all negative, insecure and angry.

For example, she said "pff, i have to start working out...gotta look hot for new years".
    Now, this sounds typical...but she's going to MY family party. And I get so insecure that I start thinking "who exactly are you trying to look hot for?" Luckily I stopped thinking it and pushed it aside.

Sometimes I wonder who's actually winning in there....(in my head). Sometimes I can be all positive and shit, and just go with the flow of the world...other times...i can be so cynical and just plain ugly person.

:(

2. Yeah I did that for a while, and learned to get past it.

I always thought everyone was working some angle against me. I don't know why I began to think this way. Like I always saw the darkest meaning in any sentence. I kept getting so worked up but eventually I was like "Who cares?" They're not doing anything and even if they are so what? Eventually I realized I was wasting my time thinking of "What could be." Hope that helps

3. i have kind of that problem with sarcasm. like this one female friend i know bitches at me EVERY TIME i open my mouth now because i made a few harmless sarcastic remarks about how she said something and i sarcastically said "haha, asshole"

i need to A) use less sarcasm and B) ignore her