I used to hate on tebow, but hes a fuckin baller

Discussion in 'General' started by Wavy Crocket, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Around the League

No Kardashian connection for Tebow

By Marc Sessler NFL.com
    Published: Jan. 27, 2012 at 06:36 p.m.
    Updated: Jan. 29, 2012 at 05:26 p.m.

Print

Friend(s) Email Your Email Send Email

By Marc Sessler NFL.com
    More Columns >

In a development lending sudden credence to theories that our world will end in 2012, Tim Tebow is being hunted by a Kardashian sister.

"Kim (Kardashian) has a big crush on Tim," a friend told The National Enquirer, via cele&$#%#&@!y.com. "She says he's not only very handsome but seems like a guy with really strong values."

What if Tebow married a celebrity?
    If you've been wondering what Tim Tebow's child would look like if he married, say, Lady Gaga, check out this speculative photo gallery. More ...

This "friend" sounds an awful lot like a publicist running out of moves on behalf of the reality star, but we digress.

It's been a busy period for Tebow on the female-stalker front. Earlier this month, he was pursued by singer Katy Perry's parents, who believed the Broncos quarterback would be a good match for their recently divorced daughter. Now it's Kardashian -- fresh off her 51-second marriage to the NBA's Kris Humphries -- who's looking to date a nice boy.

One problem for the practiced man-eater: Tebow, more than paper thin, isn't interested in becoming the next pro athlete reduced to trailing Kardashian around some Orange County Nordstrom, carrying her purse and wondering who shipped his spine to an unlisted P.O. box in Minsk.

"Tim's been made aware of Kim's crush, and although flattered, he's not interested," a source told The Enquirer. "He's an avowed virgin who's saving himself for marriage and is looking for a woman with similar values, not someone with two failed marriages and a sex tape in her past."

So, with one swift hammer drop, the TimKim era is in the books.

2. Tim Tebow. Lol, what a joke. People deify him because he's such a good boy. Whatever.

3. read the article dumb dumb. crappy qb but he turned down kim that overhyped skank. thats G

4. That's pretty pimpin' honestly..

5. Good for him...I would turn her down too though.

"Fuck Tim Tebow
    I mean I respect the guy
    But why lie
    Making it seem like you don't even try.
    Thank God for what he gave you
    But the worst thing you can do is let him enslave you.
    Cuz he only paived you.
    gave you the path, not the aftermath
    of the entire situation
    now put that into your own equation
    im rooting for you, but im not easy
    and quit being so modest, because that gets cheesy
    believe me."

I wrote that last night while I was wasted

6. so wth did tebow do?

why people talkin bout him all the time?

i don't follow sports whatsoever so aware me brahs

7. it's not just one thing.

tebow is likeable because he's one of the few christian people in this country that ACTUALLY follow christian values and doesn't just blindly worship the bible. he know's his shit... but he's just all in your face about it and praying on the sidelines, writing bible verses under his eyes during games. it's quite pretentious and sometimes you wonder if he just wants attention from it...which is working. he's a god awful football player but he played well at the end of some games and the broncos made the 2nd round of the playoffs after starting like 1-5 so a lot of people worship him like he's Jesus and proof of God's existence because of how lucky he gets at times, when in reality if God really were real obviously wouldn't give a fuck about the NFL...

8. It's because he was a gator. University of Florida. And the gators are like... One of the biggish teams in the south, he's was a pretty big deal down here for a whole haha.

My town fought for a while on whether we wanted to draft tebow or not cause the jaguars suck but tebow would sell mad tickets to all the gator fans in Jacksonville.

Man I used to love going down to the swamp on the weekends and watching him run through people, I think that's why hes failing now, bigger defense in the pros.

Edit: we gators hate herpes.

9. florida is my number one hated team in any sport pro or college. I was raised to think that every gator affiliate is a foul ass piece of shit. and so far after being in the world for 20 years my dad wasnt wrong.

10. I read the article. That doesn't make him "G". Anyone with half a brain cell would know better than to go with Kim Kardashian. I wouldn't touch her with a mile long pole.

11. Love the Cam Newton icon, he's a baller.

When you're a Uconn fan there's no specific team you hate...you just hate every other team since we've become possibly the most hated team in college basketball the last year or two...next to Duke and a few others I guess. But it's like Uconn's this up and comer team that came out of nowhere and became a powerhouse so it's a different type of hate. Plus everyone hates Calhoun.

But when it comes to football...Florida is probably the team I've hated the most, but I don't hate that many programs in college, more like individual teams when they're having good seasons.

I do hate syracuse A LOT in basketball this year though.

12. Tebow is a bitch, and someone needs to show him this verse that he massively fucked up on

Pray in private - Matthew 6:6

13. #14 Wavy Crocket, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    my favorite college teams are duke and tennessee. My dads side of the family is from knoxville and I have been going to games since I was a wee lad. He was also being recruited to play linebacker there before he broke his neck.

And my family started pulling for duke ten years ago because we live in north carolina and couldnt stand all the snobby closed minded unc fans here. Plus coach k is a truly stand up guy and he wins games with mostly players who are just fundamentally good and not these one and done athletic prospects with attitude problems. I mean yeah kyrie irving was a one and done but he was a pretty good kid. You know coach k wanted nothing to do with john wall and demarcus cousins.

14. I agree. Im not religious at all, and I find this jesus gimmik of his entertaining. And the fact that all these bitches want him and he turns them down is just funny as hell.

15. ya uconns the same way though. i mean uconn has never had a 1 and done. people hate calhoun but hes a good guy...and not a cheater like people seem to believe. maybe a little bit of a douche but oh well...he recruits good kids. he helped save caron butlers life for christ sake. obviously i hate duke but IN A WAY, I don't hate Coach K...and the coach pretty much defines the entire program in college sports. ive rooted for duke countless times when they play unc the last 7 years. pretty much depends on the team...last year I loved UNC's team for some reason, now this season they have the same exact team, a year older and I don't like them :p

16. I remember being in the south carolina student section when florida was #1 in the country I think it was 2009 (that was a close ass game) and the whole student section chanting fuck tim tebow! Fuck tim tebow! over and over and he was looking at the student section with his hand by his ear like "I cant hear you"

17. yeah I hear ya. Ive never had a problem with uconn because we never really play them anyways. my family from the new england area has adopted them as their college team.

18. Just another over-paid football player to me.