Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I used a rolling paper next to a weed bag for a cigarette, could I have gotten THC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by keloscope, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Hey all, I've been clean for two months now to best suit my upcoming court case for an arrest on possession and paraphernalia.
    I've been a stoner for about 3 years now, and I know the familiar feeling of a weed hit/high.
    I had some rolling papers loose in a fabric-lined glasses container, perhaps with some shake spilt in it, but the actual stash was in a plastic bag also contained in the glasses case.
    I needed a paper to roll a cigarette, and thus used one of those mentioned, and to be safe I toasted the rolled stogey lightly like you would to seal a joint, just to try and scare of any thc.
    However, the first hit still hinted at that familiar feeling and the light shining on my backyard seemed a bit too glowy for a clean bloodstream.
    Most likely it's just paranoia, and/or the effects of a hangover from last night's drinking, mixed with watching a television screen all day, but I still wanted to see if i could get a likelyhood of ingesting THC from this ordeal from the community here.

Thanks in advance, Keloscope.

2. No, at least i think, i wouldnt think any thc could absorb to paper

3. Yeah I'm thinkin it's pretty unlikely that I would've been able to get anywhere near a good hit from that, but chemically speaking, either some dust from the loose shake or if the papers ever did touch that weed (like if the papers were in the sac at one point) I might have ingested some. Since there's no reason for the thc to become inactive off plant.

4. With just some shake and papers alone, only a slight amount, if any, would attach (or rather rest) on the paper. However if the paper was slightly damped by lets say the oils from your finger tips then a bit more may be able to attach itself onto the paper. But, i don't think the amount that might have stuck on would be anywhere near enough to get you "high".

Could be wrong though, hope this helped.

5. No way there is enough THC in your system to show on a DT, if any at all. You're good.

6. Even if you did ingest some, there is no way that will show up on a test

7. You probably didn't get any effect from it, and it won't show up on any test

It's just the paranoia, and the fact that you are missing the high times that made you feel high :p