Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I used a grinder and got so high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Aug 10, 2011.

1. I only use a grinder for joints and vape bowl packs.

2. #22 BurnAFewDown, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha mine came in a lil pouch that says "Grinder, Kitchen Accessories"

3. grinder is the way to go bruh!

u aint never goina go back..

4. i love my 4-piece lancer grinder. it came for free with my vaporizer even though i only use it when im rolling joints

5. I have a 5 piece. My bowls of ground weed burn far smoother than my hand packed bowls.

6. [​IMG]

7. if you dont like grinders, get a small pair of scissors, and a plastic tray that a bill in a restaurant comes in. then use the scissors to cut the weed up into small chunks. less harmful to the bud, and you can scrape the scissors with a blade.

8. I don't understand how this is "less harmful" to the bud versus a good grinder

It grinds it up either way.. but with a grinder you'll find it grinds into a nice fluffy powder instead of having almost.."shavings" & bits and peices of nug if you're one of those fingernail picker types when you're breaking it down

9. oh, i personally use a grinder. lol. its just some people have a point. it does remove some of the inner trichs. the scissors dont make it nice and fluffy, but they do give you smaller chunks i guess to pack the bowl with. my grinder grinds the shit up a little too fine though. its great for rolling. lol.

10. if you want kief then get a grinder. it's pretty badass too smoke a couple bowls with kief sprinkled onthem

11. its like smoking a j with hash put in it:D gets you nice and fucked up to the point where your using your phone to look for your phone. lol.

12. #32 kronman907, Aug 10, 2011
    Did this. I ate like 4 boxes of chicken mugnets and watched toy story laughing my ass off the entire time. Then I slept for 12 hours.

13. I can't imagine smoking without my 4-pc sharpstone. Kief bowls turn me into a damn space cadet.

14. I have 2 grinders one with a kief collector but idk you loose alot of good THC through the process.

15. #35 dembonez, Aug 10, 2011
    Is this true??

16. amen brother. ur sack runs out, but "oh no! whats this in the sandbox? kief!! O_O " (kiefcatcher / sandbox same thing jus sounds cool):cool:

and i love the even burn and thick milky rips i get when its grinded.

17. Ive had mine for two years. Love the shit out of it.

18. I can't use a grinder, bowl hole is too big on my bong. It would all fall through lol. I need to get a screen for it.

19. You could use your grinder for things in the kitchen. Grinding fresh tea, oregano, things like that. But nobody buys them for anything other than weed.

20. If you grind and the herb falls through the hole... Either you ain't smokin' the hipity diggity ziggity or you grind too much.