i use to love sneezing

Discussion in 'General' started by DoktorSOG, Sep 6, 2011.

1. But as of late I can't just have a good sneeze, I wake up, all nice & clear headed & sometime in the next hour I get the..sneezyZ yoh, its like 1 sneeze 2 sneeze, 3, 4.. than I try & gain composure & by the time I do 5,6,& 7 are flying out my face at 200mph+, than I'm stuffy as hell feeling like my heads gonna explode for the next few hours
    this changing seasons thing is kickin my ass
    It's no fun smoking when yur sneezing up every hit.
    Just thought id share my experience, lol

2. maybe you should take a benedryl or something

3. That would make life to easy. Lol really I'm just to lazy to ever go get some

4. I can never get past 4 sneezes.

It's still one of my life goals

5. I always pretend i'm taking a bullet in the chest with every sneeze.

6. I deliberately make myself sneeze using my electric toothbrush. Love the rush.:cool:

7. Try to sneeze with your eyes open. It's impossible for me

8. i find if you slightly glance at the sun it can sometimes help you sneeze.

9. I fell ya on that dude. When I sneeze, my throat gets super dry and it feels like I'm gonna puke

10. I love these great thread topics we have here at grasscity. :rolleyes:

11. Yoh its fucking horrific after sneeze 5, I feel like I'm about to die with ever sneeze after the 3rd. There like monster sneezes & have been goin on like 2 weeks so a few days ago I noticed this huge spider chillen where I smoke my ciggs, 3 days he's chillen on a leaf, so I start trying to sneeze on him, make 16 tries all failed,he was a solid 2 feet away though. Today though, oh yeaaahh, I missed on my first cigg break :/ but Damn 2nd time I let loose this like 3 inch boogie straight at him, nailed that mawphukkuhhh he just jumped to the other side of the leaf D: but I just went out fer another cigg & after 4 days he's gone! My boogie pheramones freeked him out X)

12. My step dad is much like my cat, where when they sneeze they rapid fire multiple mini sneezes lmao so funny

I only do single sneezez lol and it feels amazing