I turn 21 in 15 minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Xplic1T, Jun 13, 2008.

1. It sucks celebrating it alone.

Whats everybody else up to.

2. y r u celebrating alone?

3. your on here your not entirly alone

4. COngratulation's Attention Whore!!!

Haha just playin, Happy almost-birthday maaaaaaan. Sucks celebrating alone, but at least your alone, and not without no one at all. I mean, you still got you. Does that make sense? Fuck....

5. I have a bottle of Dom Perignon that I've been saving for the last couple of months for my birthday. I got about 3 months left.

6. yeah lol

what did everybody do on there 21'st birthday

7. went out n got fuckin hammered.....

8. happy birthday :)

hopefully i wont have to celebrate alone...

9. Happy b-day, I didn't do anything special on my 21st either, I drink often enough I don't need a special day to do it.

10. happy birthday man, enjoy it even if it is by yourself for a little while

11. Happy birthday Xplic1T!! :)

12. Hey man, happy birthday!

Even if you were alone last night... it's Friday and you're 21! You've gotta be doing something tonight. ;)

13. Congrats. Heres to a good 21st year! And I know celebrating alone sucks, I was alone for my 19th. Smoke a bowl and crank the tunes, tho, the day is just another thread on the sprawling tapestry of existence.

14. on my 21st bday just a few days ago i celebrated most of the day alone..and it
    was great actually..u can do great things alone even if that day is ur birthday.
    so happy bday and have a great dayyy..:wave::D

15. i had my 21st birthday this year in february. didn't do anything crazy, had a vacation in florida a few weeks before as a gift. on the day, at midnight just ran to the corner deli for my first legal beers and then that night went out to dinner with my girl and mom.

16. happy birthday man...if you're alone..just do all the things YOU wanna do

17. happy twenty first. enjoy your 21 shots.:D

18. Happy Bday, dude.

For my 21st I was partying all night on X.. Fun times.

19. Happy birthday!

20. don't be alone. go to a bar and say it's your 21st. you'll prolly get some free drinks and meet some new people