I truly have found the best girl in this world.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Mar 1, 2009.

1. I have found the most beautiful girl inside and out. I truly love her and want to be with her for the rest of time. I am soo happy right now. I am gettin a weed buzz and a life buzz. Relationships have not gone well for me in the past but I finally found that fish that is in the ocean that is for me.

2. Man that is cool! That happened to me four years ago and I am the luckiest guy in the world!

Go for it man!!

3. isnt that a nice feeling? to bad it fades away after a while. At first you over look some of there faults a year goes by and it bothers you 2 go by and its like youve been married for 30 years bitching and moaning all the time.

Maybe she is the best girl in the world for you but give it time. I hate to be a buzz kill but its always wonerful at the start if your still with her in 2 years and you can still say these nice things now That whould be something. good luck dude hope it works out for you.

4. Thanks but its not like I wanna get married or nothing crazy lol. I just really like her cuz our personalities are exact and she is sexy as hell. As I said beautiful inside and out.

5. weren't you just posting about how sad you were about your gf breaking up with you the other day?
    glad to see you've moved on so fast.. haha :)

6. not trying to be rude, but i hate guys like you.

guys who always think they're in love with whatever girl they're hooking up with.
    honestly, thats not love. it's obsession/lust.

7. Yea I know, but honestly our relationship wasn't all that special. I just started goin out with this girl but I have talked to her a lot before.

8. ahhhh.. young puppy love. You'll learn eventually. :rolleyes:

Either way, enjoy. While it lasts...

9. #9 specialwaffles, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    I second this. I'm a dude and whenever I see this shit, it just makes me so fucking pissed. You're just making the entire male species look weak as hell. And you just broke up with another chick recently, so you had to have just met this girl recently then too. Just get real.

10. #10 TokersAnonymous, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    ^^ I take this the other way. I feel this is a plus to the "male species." Here's a guy who really is into this chick, and isn't playing with her or trying to get with multiple girls.

Sounds like you really dig her, hope it goes well for ya :)

11. It must suck to be so unhappy with your own life that you feel the need to lash out at people who are content with their own.

12. Well I just have one question for the OP, how long have you known her?

13. ahaha thought the same thing.

Well...good luck tokesalot but..dont let that veil fool you so early. It always SEEMS perfect.

Have fun just dont go gettin your hopes up brah. Dont wanna deal with that shit again know what I mean? :smoking:

14. I was going to say the same thing. It fades, and a lot of people have said "I have found the best girl in the world" I have muttered these words myself, and these are the ones that are truly heartbreaking when it ends.

15. I agree with what was said previously...atleast hes into her and not just baggin another hoe.

Over excited or not hes got genuine interest which isnt wrong no matter how you look at it.

16. Thank you man. It was sort of like love at first site. She has a beautiful personality and is over all an amazing person.

17. becareful with this man
    I just had this same thing
    I was so into this girl and couldnt wait to hang out with her
    and everytime I did I was on cloud 9
    then I let my emotions get the better of me and I gave her too much to fast
    and got my heart browken
    now she thinks Im an emotional little bitch and probably wont ever hang out with me again

so seriously man chill on these feelings, dont let your emotions get the best of you
    and what ever you do dont tell her these things if its early in the relationship
    you may think itll be romantic but its just going to mess things up, they did for me

18. idk possibly. She says hella romantic stuff and we text like pretty much all the time.

19. let us get some pics!

20. This was the shit I was talking about.