i tripped out so bad last night....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sheeweed, Dec 7, 2008.

1. #1 sheeweed, Dec 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    so it was my first time smoking from a bong, and i took 3 really good rips. i knew they were good because of what happened next...and also cuz i caughed the shit out of my throat.

anyway...okay so heres my trip

after taking the 2nd or 3rd rip, i started to get a little bit dizzy, so i get up and try to walk around the room we were in. i hear someone saying "she's tripping" and they tell me to calm down. i think i start jumping up and down and start to freak out. (i've nvr tripped like this b4) my friend takes me upstairs to give me some water. i come back down into the room and ppl are still smoking. so i sit back down with them and this is when it gets funny. i get so PARANOID and ask the person who was packing the bowl if they put anything else in it besides weed, and they say no. i ask all of them if they'r trying to kill me. they say no and i ask them to be honest because "i want to die with good people around me" ahahha

anyway, they keep telling me to take it easy and calm down, so i listen to them. this is when i start having some fun: theres this kid who has like red hair and really green eyes (at least thats what i saw...turns out his eyes were actually BLUE!) . his face starts to trip me out and i cant stop staring at him.

i feel like i dont have a head and my arms/hands weigh a thousand pounds. so everyone leaves the room and its just me and the red hair dude. he turns on some music and i sleep on the bed with the blanket over my head.

i ask him to tell me a joke so i can calmn down some more.
    he starts talking about some indians and a dog but i cant even remember that. so i keep interrupting him and telling him that Santa is dead, and i guess he's not even trying to tell me a joke because it took him like 10 min or so to talk.

so we walk upstairs and sit on the couch. we all sit together and we'r watching this kid's show and i keep laughing REALLY loud and i cant control it. and i cant focus on more than 1 thing at a time. people were talking and i just laughed at them cuz i thought they wer saying something funny but they were actually being serious.

the only thing i remember from the TV show was that this guys was measuring a hot dog and i couldnt get over that. also i didnt understand ANYTHING the TV was saying. i think i was squinting at it to try to see whats going on.

....so my friend's bro is autistic and he was freaking me out. at one point i thought he was gonna kill me so i started to scream. i talked to him THE WHOLE NIGHT. he was interesting even though i couldnt understand him at all

anyway this lasted for 3 or 4 hours and the time went by really slow. when i got home around 9, i tried to sleep and i had some fucked up dreams about inventing stuff.

i dreamed that i invented a car made out of lead and it was so heavy that u would nvr get into an accident.
    a really chill car.

the whole night my mouth was dry so i drink a ton of water but that didnt help.

that was my first time actually tripping; i smoked some pinnaple and blueberry

i think i wanna do it again but not anytime soon :D

2. You were just really high... i wouldnt call that "tripping". good story though

3. No offense but it seems like you might of got annoying towards your friends.

Try taking it down a notch and just relax next time.

I know when people act like they are tripping on weed and just like lunatics I just get pissed off and feel awkward. hm..

Sounds like you had fun thought. lol

4. yeah i probably was anoying...its just that at first it felt like my OD that i had like a few days ago. i seriously thought someone was trying to kill me cuz my brain associated the high with my OD.

yeah i'll try to relax more next time

5. You over dosed a couple days ago?

What could you possibly over dose on and how could this be your first time smoking out of a bong?

I don't know it just seems people use marijuana first before lets say heroine. lol

6. ahah chill dude. it was just some vicodine. who said anything about heroine?
    and i always smoke out of a peice or some homemade 'pipes'

7. ah I see.

I was using heroine to communicate 'harder drugs' because you obviously can't over dose on marijuana.

Be safe, don't die for some edibles. :smoke:

8. 3 hits u are a light weight

9. who cares? some people aren't daily smokers. she just has low tolerance because she might not smoke as often as you.

10. I think I used to trip. My friends eyes used to turn like a hulk colored green, or a neon purple. I knew that his eyes weren't that color but I saw it that way and it used to make me wanna cover my face for a few hours.

Never happens anymore though. Unfortunently

11. yessss! turns out the boy's i eyes i was weird out by were actually blue but i saw them to be really green. and yes, i dont smoke 'often', only few times a month. or maybe 1 time a week

12. #12 peace&420, Dec 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2008
    im sorry to inform you that you were not trippin. "tripping" refers to consumption of LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide) aka Acid and/or other psychedelic's such as mushrooms, salvia divinorum, ect.

this also can refer to trippin on robotussin or other products with concentrations of dxm.

13. really? so what would u call hallucinating and seeing different colors?
    to me thats called 'tripping'

okay bud?

14. Sounds fun. Are you willing to hit a bong again?

15. you know..just a few days ago my mind was set on nvr smoking the bong ever again...but now that i think about it, it would be nice to trip out again :]

i think i would try to control myself better.

and i was also thinking if i wont trip out like this again, i'll nvr get over my fear of trying stronger shit like LSD

16. Sounds like you got pretty high! I wouldn't call it tripping either though, what you described isn't nearly as profound as some of the things that happen when you're on LSD or 2c-b or shrooms or dmt or salvia.

17. ohh thnx for clearing that up cuz i was a little confused. wow...if i didnt trip i wonder how strong other shit must be. kinda makes me think 2x about trying stuff like LSD

18. Its all about the situation, if you're eager and happy about tripping, you will have a good trip and be in a good mindset. But if something bad happens or you are worried about freaking out, you might have a bad experience.

Don't risk a bad trip just because an opportunity presents itself, tripping is a beautiful thing that people should experience, just at the right time, and right place, with the right people.