I tripped hard off weed. I wrote this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Littlebigbastard, Mar 13, 2017.

1. #1 Littlebigbastard, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    I've got a low tolerance and have a strong imagination. Smoked some strong as fuck sativa and had lots of beer. I could see sounds. If I touched something I could see it! I heard people talking I could see it. A car goes by outside, I could see it. Food in my mouth, I can see it extremely clear and colourful. It's been a few days after I'm having vivid as fuck dreams. And have a really strong imagination. Anybody else have anything like this?

Here's what I wrote.

I think I had a memory and I forgot about it. But now it's my memory so how would I know. Frames behind each other
    I can feel memories
    I can see my thoughts
    I don't know is it's an illusion.
    I can feel my thoughts shifting.
    Hear my heart beating but that comforts me. Like the background to my music. I just read my words but I don't know whatah. I'm slightly triply. Sounds sound warped but I can't feel myself. Heart beating. The thoughts I had about warped noises are real. I just realised I'm tripping and I don't feel here. I'm fucked. All that was just a trip. It's like my thoughts are the past. Memories. I keep coming out of it. And realising in grippy. Not doing weed again. I might as well take acid. My legs shaking. Wonder every now and then if I'm having a heart attack. Just realised I'm not. Weird man. The best way I can describe this is all of my memories are one thought all stacked up. I feel kind of chilled but I want some wine
    Just realised all of my memories are also the present memory. Why do you think weed is affecting me this way? Ask me things? Why am I writing this? I can feel my tongue. And my shoulder.

This happened the other day.

• Like Like x 2
  2. You should write a song.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. That's funny you say that. I've been making one that reminds me of the trip haha

4. That's not a trip.

5. What would you say it was? Just greening out? It's like I wasnt here. I could see things that I heard, if a car or motorbike went by I could see it in my mind really clear. I could see all my memories flying through my mind and being created then going into a track to become past memories. Pretty awesome.

6. It's called getting to high. There's no need to put a label on it but it's definetly not a trip.

7. Ok touchy touchy.
    I felt like I was tripping like fuck. So you have this every time you get high?