i tried to date a guy who didn't smoke..HA

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stsector9, Dec 17, 2008.

1. yeah, so it happened the other day..or actually like..a month ago..or something haha
    but anyways, my best friend is dating this guy. who smokes occasionally but uh he thinks he's 'grown out' of the smoking phase. well he's just a pussy. but they introduce me to his friend..who used to do a shit ton of shit..and now hes grown out of it too. so i mean, i try him out and he's a nice guy. but way too fuckin nice, im not a princess so dont treat me like im higher than you. no pun intended. anyways. so. i go on a few dates with him...and i havent ever dated anyone who hasnt smoked since uh 8th grade and im wondering what the fuck were gonna do. so we go BOWLING. it was lame as shit. i would have much rather smoked a bowl you know. and we did some gay shit. AND THEN on the third date hes saying i love you. dont ask me why there was a third date but whatever. anyways. hes creepy and doesnt smoke and it bothers him that i do. im having trouble getting him off my ass now. so wtf do i do?! i want someone who will smoke me out not bitch me out for smoking! yeaah i had to get that out there. peace;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. bowling sucks. if only there were more girls like you!

3. Pawn him off on another girl haha, thats what one of my friends did. He just sounds really desperate from what your saying, so I'm sure any girl will do just fine for him.

4. You should tell him to fuck off straight out. I know girls who will be nice to a guy even though they dont like him,. Esp dumb/clueless guys will make themselves think that a girl likes him even though its clear she doesn't.
    Plus this way you wont have a stalker :p

5. yeah he is totally desperate. hes already saying he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and shit. and plus he's short. short, no weed, creepy..what less could i ask for hahah
    but yeah i gotta ditch soon
    i thought about hookin him up with a friend but that would be totally mean
    and totally ignoring is kinda bitchy too
    i could let him down easy but then im afraid he'd still keep creepin
    i guess i should just tell him to smoke a blunt or gtfo:p

6. Invite him over. Have all the lights turned off, and just stand in the room smoking a blunt and say, "I'm sorry my friend, but the time has come for you to go, and I suggest you don't come back.":eek:

7. yeah i think youre on to something here

8. Haha.. I'm going to be laughing when years down the line your bitchin about "there's never any nice guys, it's so hard to find nice guys, all guys suck"

Females.. a very complicated species. :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  9. my mouth just dropped because of how amazing that plan sounds
    holy shit haha i might just have to do that.

10. yo dont get my wrong nice guys are were its at
    but guys that are so nice theyre creepy i cant stand it
    but ive done so much acid that it doesnt take much for someone to creep me out
    just my brain is just smushed like grapes
    its all good though :D
    nice guy that supports my relationship with mary j
    its all i ask for ;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yea you made a wise choice leaving that dude

12. hmm

seems like you're looking for me..

haha
    but really, you're in my area..

what part of ATL you from?

13. she said she wasnt looking for any creeps ROFL

14. :)
    i live around midtown
    i go to SCAD
    if you know where that is
    what about you?

15. haha trust me i know creepers
    ive had to deal with quite a few

16. I live out by Lilburn
    its about a 25 minute drive to the city

and I do think I know of SCAD...
    but yea..sweet :D

and welcome to the site
    its pretty rad

and to bluntman...
    I'm not a creep ass hat

17. haha ouch thats kind of a far drive! oh well
    im down to burn sometime haha

18. What do you study at SCAD? i used to want to go there for graphic design, The Savannah campus is nice, never seen the one in atl though.

19. photography...the one in savannah is really nice. i just wanted to go to atl since it was closer to home. savannah was a far as shit. but thats cool you wanted to go there. you should.

20. well if you ever make it further north, i'll smoke you out..