Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I tried the jamaican shower

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xAntwann, Aug 16, 2009.

1. I just got out of the shower and i think i sucessfully did it all stealthy like but im paranoid now and dont know how to tell. i guess what i wanna ask is "is there a way i can check to make sure theres no smell?"

2. wtf is a jamaican shower?

3. its called a hawaiian hotbox, and no there isnt.

Just flip the fan on, spray some fabrez, oust, etc, and shut the door.

i would avoid doing when your parents are home cuz the smell sticks around.

4. A Jamaican hotbox is when you seal the door/windows of your bathroom, turn on the hot water to get the room steamy, and spark up.

Get a friend or someone else to give the room a smell test as you aren't well suited to pass judgment since you just blazed inside the room. Hotboxing a room any longer than ~10-15 mins is going to leave a lingering smell.

Get a fan in there pointed towards the window and get some ozium on the go.

5. lite a incent

6. what?! lame! i thought the smell would escape with steam through the window. should i close the door so it all goes out that little window?

7. I would keep the door open to help disperse the smell as much as possible unless you have a lengthy amount of time before your parents or whoever gets home to let the smell air out through the window, or unless you have ozium handy.

8. i would do it all the time at school... get some shit called ozium... spray that with the fan on for 15 minutes ur fine

9. leave the bathroom for 10 mins. Come back in and take a nice wiff. Thats what i always do, has yet to fail me, and for two weeks straight one time i was doing the jamaican shower/hawaiin hotbox everyday.

10. i cant really leave to go to the store but i should buy ozium....i sprayed body spray so now i guess i can get away with saying I only smell the spray and i dont know what shes talking about.

i sure hope the smell leaves soon.

whats the most stealthy way to smoke at home?

should i save up for a vaporizer? i heard they dont smell

11. Set up a fan in a window pointed outside, get an empty roll from toilet paper or paper towels and stuff it with dryer sheets. Face towards the fan and blow your hits into the tube.

I would definitely recommend buying a vape. There is no smell and it's the most efficient toking tool--you get the most high out of the least amount of bud compared to other methods and it's also the healthiest.

12. Jamaican hotboxing isn't practiced as a method of concealing marijuana usage, it makes it fairly obvious. It's done to open the pores in your skin, theoretically helping your body to absorb more THC content.

13. i guess that makes sense wow i wish i knew that...

thats crazy i am pretty high off of one bowl but what about smoking in a sauna would that be a good idea for a maximum high?

14. or light some incense

15. I've always been a little skeptical about the effectiveness of it myself. The way I see it is extra lightheadedness with all the smoke and steam there will be relatively low oxygen levels available. Enough to keep you going but reduced sufficiently to make you light headed

What OP was thinking of as a stealthy method to smoke is to shut yourself into the bathroom with the fan going and the window open. all hits should be blown out the window

16. Well it's basically the same thing as hotboxing your bathroom, only intensified. I've yet to read any kind of study confirming any enhanced effects but I get pretty fucking high when I hotbox and Tommy Chong says that the highest he has ever been was in a sauna...granted, he did share about 10 grams of hash and bud with only one other person. :hello:

17. It's when you get a guy with dreads to piss on you while you smoke a joint, in a effort to mask the smell.

18. Nice man. Idk if your going to be able to tell if it smells, because your high. When most people smoke, they cant tell if the room smells or not. Get a friend who didnt smoke to see if it smells.

19. Actually, the steam does get rid of the smoke. Just leave the fan on, crack the window, and spray on some fabric like a towel so the spray smell sticks.

20. And if left lingering for too long it also condensates on the walls, ceiling, etc, trapping the smell in the room.