i tried shrooms for the first time a few days ago outside in a wild thunderstorm

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HighHaze, Apr 18, 2008.

1. i had an eighth of golden teacher (supposed to be some great shit) and me and a friend went into these tunnels and i smoked some weed and peaked right as the thunderstorm hit. it was raining like crazy, the wind was too much, and the lightning made it look like day for a second. I have never been the type to freak out when on drugs and usually keep my cool but i really wanted to lose it that time....it was just too intense. i couldnt handle it....but i still kept my cool and remembered that i am just on a drug and thats why its like this. i stared at the floor most of the time because every time the lightning lit up the night sky it was just too much and i had a strange thought that God was coming to kill me (even though i am agnostic). we couldnt leave from the tunnels because it was quite a ways bck into the building so i toughed it out and kept my cool. i was watching the rain drop into the water and they looked like faces puckering for a kiss...lol. anyone else try shrooms/any hallucinogens in any intense situations?

2. Ahahahaha that sounded like an awsome trip. I would love to see something so crazy like that on mushrooms.

3. That's interesting, as much as I love thunderstorms I think shrooms may have the potential to turn it into a scary event like you said. Scariest situation I've tripped in was at Bonnaroo..being surrounded by 80,000 people, losing all 3 of your friends as people rush past security guards to get to the Tool show they're late for, and just generally being scared as shit in the ensuing chaos.

4. Sounds nice man. First time I hate the fungus it was during a blizzard. I walked around in it as I was peaking for like 10 minutes in my bare feet, haha.

5. I think that'd be one of the most amazing experiences ever, as long as you didn't freak out. Doing crazy stuff on shrooms is one of my favourite things to do.

6. The calm before a thunderstorm is one of the most amazing settings ever, and once you can get control of yourself on mushrooms, being outside while peaking and having lightning streak across the sky is just beautiful. Shows you the true power of nature.

7. that actually sounds worse....so many people around you + being lost...i would rather be in a thunderstorm
    a blizzard would just be uncomfortable with the wind and snow against your face....i also forgot to mention that i felt like i had trouble breathin for some reason so a blizzard would probably make it worse
    yea i always keep my cool....i hate freaking out. what other crazy shit can you do on shrooms?
    yea i bet it would be beautiful as fuck but i would have to work my way up to it or at least not take so much next time because in no way did i find it beautiful that night....just terrifying