I Tried A Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by filped11, Dec 6, 2016.

1. -note- this is entirely subjtective, these are my experiences.

Hi guys. Today I decided to make and use a gravity (or watetfall) bong. It was really cool, so I decided to talk about my experience and shed light on some questions some people may have if the're not accustomed to alternative methods of consuming canibis.

How do you I make a Gravity bong? You need 5 things: a lighter, plastic bottle (size of your choosing), a knife, a bowl (for a bong), and a large plastic/glass bowl.

Unscrew the cap to the bottle and carve a hole in the top of the cap just big enoughto allow the bowl to fit snuggly inside the hole.

Fit the Bowl inside the cap and set it aside. Poke or carve a small hole near the bottom of the bottlem

Pack your bowl with some dank. While covering the hole and working over a plastic/glass bowl fill the bottle with watter until it's at least 2/3 the way full.

Light the bowl, while at the same time letting your finger of the hole. make sure to drain the water into a plastic/glass bowl (to avoid making a mess).

Watch the bottle fill with smoke, then when the watter completely drains, unscrew the cap and take a hit from the bottle (using the small hole near the bottom of the bottle as a carp).

WARNING: HITS ARE VERY HARSH AND LEAVE YOU WITH A SOAR THROGHT

The high? The high starts with a cerebral buzz, and is comparable to taking a nice rip off a bong. After ten minutes it hits you like a brick wall. You start to feel your eyes droop and turn red, and you feel very stoned. Its like one sesh in a few hits.

Be careful, you could waste weed by packing whole bowls. try packing snaps.

Hope you guys read to the end and enjoyed! Feel free to share your gravity bong storys! :smoke:

2. Thanks for sharing this. Thought about trying this a few time, but then I was like, "Hey, I have a glass piece, might as well just use that." I'll probably try it now, because it seems like you had a good experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks for sharing the experience. I've been thinking about trying a gravity bong. After seeing how visibly high you are due to your story-telling (I assume this wasn't too long ago), I kinda wanna try this.

4. Gravity bongs are too much of a hassle. A plastic stem under a hot bowl means melted plastic fumes in your smoke. Yuk. It aint nothing to brag about. Be careful.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I made one once and used it for about a week when I broke my bong. It does the job if you have nothing else but it did kill my lungs pretty bad