i told my mom that i smoke weed and now shes freaked out and shit.[UPDATED}

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Moe91, Sep 17, 2010.

1. #1 Moe91, Sep 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2010
    hi ,

so anyways i was living alone for about 2 years and my mom moved back to the states so i moved in with them at a time were i wasnt doing good financially so ive been kinda stuck here for a month a half but i missed my mom at the time because i havent seen for her 2 years , so i told her when i thought she was gonna react cool or at least understand why i smoke.

i thruthfully smoke to relax , i have anxiety attacks and i get nervous alot so for a while i was grinding my teeth during the day and night when i was asleep and i'd wake up with alot of pain and it was because of being stress , im still 19 btw :/

anyways i had brought some organic chronic and it smells skunky , i forgot the name but its some good weed! so my house smells now and she told me that she wants to bring people over to talk to me , people she trusts thats what she said but i know everyone she knows here so its just her friend that went through alot after her son got caught dealin and usin weed and now hes clean after what his mom did for him so shes probably gonna tell me that im gonna end up in jail haha

should i worried about cops? i mean she already told me she dosnt want to and wont fuck up my life by snitchin on me to the cops but shes scared and now she thinks that im like a drug addict hooked to heroin and shit because i smoke everyday lol :smoking:

should i be worried?

2. prepare yourself for a "drugs are bad" lecture by smoking a bowl beforehand.

3. show her the union, if that doesnt work roll her a fatty:smoke:

4. Or be a little more stealthy with a nice offering of brownies.

5. Haha GC always suggests the most devious, underhanded, or just plain funny as hell things to opening posts. I love it here.

Honestly, looking at her in the eyes thoughtfully and having an active conversation will blow any other method of her accepting your smoking out of the water. People always fail to think of things like this.

6. heres how it went when i told my mom i smoke

ME: mom you know i smoke weed right?
    MOM:no i didn't know that
    ME: well i do
    :smoke::smoke::bongin:

7. :hello:

8. Hahah, I love that.

I'm 19, I'm still at home, I don't think my mom knows I smoke. I've been leaving subtle hints around waiting for her to mention. I think she'll be cool about it, she'd hate it though. But my parents are alright with most things.

My dad went to 'dam with my brother last year, they said they didn't smoke.. But fuckk that.

9. Well my mom kind of thinks its ruining my life because i stay in my room all day lol . i went to sleep after we talked the first time to cool it off but i already told her why i use it and how it affects me but today she freaked out when she smelled it and she dosnt want me to smoke it inside the house.

making some brownies does sound like a good idea , ill give it a try :p

too bad she fucked my mood up , i had some good bud and she killed the good vibe i had for 2 days :/

10. I laughed out loud.

11. You need to tell her to quit being so controlling/worrying of a mom. You are quite capable of handing what's bad and what's good. Try to convince her weed is not this bad thing people make it out to be. Sorry but years of public prohibition makes people think it's bad, you should know this.

My mom seen my beeline come in the mail today.

Me:Finally a package arrived here.....(I get my mail sent to my moms, I don't live there)
    Her:What is it
    Me:I dont remember, here I'll check
    Her:What is that?
    Me:Hemp Wick mom, so I don't get that nasty ass butane...I try to be a healthy smoker(Healthy Smoker.....come on jokes)
    Her:Gave me this crazy look and walked in the other room..

She knows I smoke pot, because about 9 months ago she searched my Apartment randomly when I wasn't home(fucking roomates are dumb) She took about 1/2 gram of my dank and a huge resin ball. Ended up getting tossed and she said she was disappionted, yadayada...

12. Just be respectful. Someone said it before, a one-on-one talk does wonders. But also, respect your mom and her rules. If she doesn't want you to smoke in the house, don't complain. Just smoke outside.

13. If I were you, I would print page after page on facts about mary jane then throw the 5inch stack of papers in front of her and tell her to read it all before you get a lecture.

14. oh well , things kinda went ok today but i have a feeling things are gonna turn worse. so i talked to my mom about that 2 days which was the next day after she freaked out and i told her that i smoke to relax and that its not bad , i told her how bud looks beautiful and she grows plants and trees for like half of her life so shes into growing nice plants :) anyways its not like shes gonna start growing it for me in our backyard haha :p

so we ended up on a level where shes ok with me smoking but she dosnt wanna smell it in the house , this bud i got now is i think is Hawaiian Island Skunk or smth like that , this bud is sooo good but its smelly and the whole house smells like skunk when i open it haha :smoke:

my sister kinda knows know and im not in good terms with my 2 sisters in the house , they never treated me well and nobody really paid attention to me so i kinda grew up away from them and met different people in my life , i basically grew up hating my family when i turned 14 and my dad is nearly around so i started smoking some bud alot to relax and feel better , ended up having a fight with my sister and both of them turned against me haha . im not worried about them but the only thing they can do is tell my dad but i think hes gonna get pissed off and tell me to to leave the house now but i need more time to save up and focus on moving out but i have to finish up for college this next semester and make sure i start studying , lemme note here that bud helped me feel better and feel good about myself , i lost weight and i feel more motivated now.

To sum it all up everything is ok now and im really blazed right now , im still smoking that same bud i was talking about and its freakin amazing! ill try to take some pictures.

hope you have a peaceful and productive week
    smoke on :smoke:

15. My parents found my bowl in my room when I was 17, and thats how they found out..
    I got it back when I was 18, and since then they really haven't cared. Especially since I talked to my mom and pretty much owned her with MJ facts and why its not bad. :D I make jokes about it all the time now. My mom will be asking where I'm going out and I'll say "To my dealers house.. Picking up madddd weed." and she just gives me a 'haha very funny' look.

Just give them time, or have a veryy intelligent conversation with them. Research statistics of crimes and death, and how it's not addictive, etc etc and they wont have much of an argument.
    Good luck

16. I think if it comes to it, I'll just show them Super High Me.
    They can then go from there.

17. see children drugs are badddd, n if ya dont believe me ask ya dadddd, n if ya dont beleive em ask ya mommmmm, shell tell ya how she does em all the timeeeeeee, so kids say no to drugggggs, so you dont act like everyone else doesssssss, n theres really nothin else to sayyyy, drugs are just bad mmmkayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

18. Try the Union.. less comedy and they'd probably take it more seriously.