I thought she was interested, is she??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ikonik7, Sep 20, 2018.

1. I met this girl a few months ago for networking reasons. We got on a few calls for business then at the end of one call she asked what my plans were that night and also suggested we should keep talking. She ended up at the same party I was that night but she was already there with friends. I said hi to her and she hugged me and gave me a peck on the cheek. We went our separate ways, then when I was leaving, she stared me down and said 'heyyy.'

A few days later I suggested we meet up but she said she was going on vacation for a few weeks. So I suggested we meet up when she gets back and she enthusiastically said yes and to reconnect when she gets back. So I did. In fact I asked her for a coffee date and she simply said "I'm sorry I have a meeting." I didn't bother responding since I figured she wasn't interested. She later came to a party I helped organize and it was like I never asked her out and she and I were talking. There was another event where she was the mc, I ended up sitting next to her the whole event. There were times she was leaning into me, we were practically touching.Then I run into her again at another event, we small talked a bit, then when I was leaving, I asked her when are we gonna get together, she said after the 13th. So it's after the 13th and we still haven't gotten together. Today, I asked her if she's going to an event later this month and she said she will be "unfortunately" out of town. Then I ask her if she's free to get together before she leaves and she says "sadly, [she is insanely busy]."

She is pretty confident and outgoing so I'm sure that plays into this.

So I'm not sure where to go from here. Seems like something is always coming up. But, she did provide a specific date that second time I asked her so I thought that was a good thing which is why I'm still hopeful.

2. #2 old shol4evr, Sep 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. When dealing with fickle, strike while the irons hot..!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hit er with a moly and you’ll see she like u and ur friends

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. You dithered and dallied and generally fooked around

leave you weapon alone and ask her out

what are you shy off

you have failed already

good luck ....next time ..lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jeffersong is that you??