I thought she died...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheOldReliable, May 3, 2012.

1. Ok so crazy, crazy story, and I'm sure my girlfriend would love that I'm sharing it with the world!

Lets go back a day and half ago...

My girlfriend and me are having a great time in our shower. Things are getting hot, and we both take a step back to take a breather.

All of a sudden I get this head pounding headache, and I close my eyes and try to let it go away. At the same time my girl says she doesn't feel that good.

This is when shit gets scary.

All of a sudden I feel her weight shift into my arms more than normal, so I take a look at her. Her eyes are rolling into the back of her head and her mouth is basically hanging to the floor!

I begin to yell her name OVER AND OVER!
    Now she looses complete body control and begins to sag straight to to the floor in my arms. I was holding her in my arms this whole time, but now she falls against the wet shower wall and her knees go right at my knees!

Suddenly I am falling straight out of the shower covered in our shower curtain! Of course I no longer am able to hold her as a fall out of the shower and she goes straight into the tub.

I had no clue what to do and my adrenaline was now pouring out by the gallon! I quickly turn off the shower and grab her by the shoulders to see her body completely flexed like the patient of an exorcism.

I am considering calling the police now, but before I run out of the room for a phone I decide to grab her one more time. I grab her by the face and start yelling her name as I slap her cheeks. "WAKE UP! COME ON JUST OPEN YOUR EYES!"

Low and behold I see her eyes start to come back to life, and I begin to yell her name louder and louder! She opens up her eyes and says, "I was just sleeping" :)

2. Zomg, where's my bacon...?

Oh glad she's OK. Wtf?

3. WTF is right. I could always go for some bacon :)

4. Same thing happened with me and my ex. We were in the shower and she just dropped.

It's cause I take hot as fuck shower and all the blood rushed from her head. It was crazy fuckin scary though

5. Just hearing that this has happened with someone else helps me.

Most definitely one of the scariest situations I have been through :devious:

6. For real.

I made her go to the hospital and get checked out. They said her blood pressure dropped cause the water was so hot.

Your girl is find man just take it a little easier in the shower next time haha

7. Yeah I am making her go to the doctor to make sure it is nothing.

Sure wouldn't want to find out she has some fucked up brain tumor in a few years :eek:

8. Not at all. I mean you never know but I'm sure she will be fine.

I freaked out too though. I was actually on the phone with 911 when she came too.

9. Damn thats intense! I was stoned and have never been in such a situation so I didn't make a move for the phone just yet :)

10. That's the first thing that came to my mind. When I couldn't wake her up I was like phone, 911 go

11. Oh my fucking god dude. This what my face :eek: Then i got to the end and this was my face :laughing:

Good story man. You find out what happened?

Something like this actually happened to me except my eyes were rolling into the back of my head

I was fucking this girl she was on top and all of the sudden i just got the most amazing feeling i have ever had in my life. Eyes rolling into the back of my head. Im convolsing like mad. She is yelling my name over and over "____ OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK" Then all of the sudden i say "holy fuck... you are just... so good" then she starts laughing and talked about how she was about to call 911... I was inside her the entire time this happened BTW

12. Yeah now looking back at the situation I can laugh about it, but I was in such a irregular state after it that the last thing I wanted to do was think about it, let alone laugh.

We decided it was due to not eating and dehydration + being sick, but I still want to go to the doctor soon.

I got to baked yesterday afternoon and started dreaming about how creepy her face looked haha :)

13. Kinda sounds like she has good trollin IRL skills. Ahahaa.

14. Damn, that was an intense read.

15. lack of oxygen, oxygen then rushed to the brain after taking a breather, black out for a bit.

16. More like an intense experience :cool:

Too bad it didn't sound so simple while I thought she was dying...

17. #17 Vzsel, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    I'm just sayin man, the way that you described it at the end she sounded so coy about it. She probably has good acting skills and 'troll'd' ya, I mean I would've been like ' holy shit man...what the fuck'.

I'm sorry if this isn't the outcome. Atleast she's okay:D (I kinda skimmed the comments so idk if she's alright, I'm baked.).

EDIT: sorry.. I went back and read the original post, I realized the ':)' wasn't in the quotation marks...

18. No she is all good, no worries. She was really out of it for like 2 min after she came too. Her final explanation was "I thought we layed into the tub and I fell asleep".
    WTF??? :)

19. Sooo.... did you get laid ?

20. Holy shit man! I would be freaking out, glad she is ok though dude.