i thought people were more chill...

Discussion in 'General' started by stupidstoner, May 31, 2009.

1. In all my years of smoking i have met people who just seem to dickish to actually smoke anything more than cigs here at GC. I honestly thought people respected each others opinions and stuff but when i pointed out that marijuana was an herb i was called a moron because apparently what i think is so wrong that i deserve to be insulted for it. I mean im sorry if this is pointless but its sorta aggravating to see people who claim to smoke weed and than they turn out to be the opposite of what good smokers are like. I am not saying everyone is like this only some people. to those of yall who smoke and treat people with respect and do not insult someones opinions thank you for being good human beings.

2. Yeah man, there's a few dickheads/trolls who hang around here. But don't let it get you down. 90% of the people I've talked to on here are fucking awesome people. I've gotten some damn good advice from this forum.

Seems like everybody's more worried about finding underage members then giving people valid/good advice.

3. Nothing escapes the assholes, you'll find them in everything in life, something to get used to.

4. Theres idiots everywhere, why is this forum an exception.

5. i used to always assume that smokin bud would chill people out, but i've met my fair share of stoners who are quite the opposite...

6. word!.

you have no control over them
    so for the most part.. deal with it

7. I think it has to do with actually apreciating the herb. People that appreciate it tend to be more "chill" about it because they are used to the high so much..:confused:

8. Blades on here are chill. Fewer problems here.

Try going on a drunk site. Everyone cyber fighting, throwing chairs, and whipping out their piece on ya.

See the difference?

9. Dont pay em no mind, Jus keep going on with what you believe.

10. ......stupidstoner :p

yea there are some dickheads here......u jus gotta jerk em around so they aint stiff and uptight :p:p

11. Fuck em. Smoke a bowl and forget about it. There's no point in getting all bent out of shape about what people say...especially on a message board. I'm guilty of doing the same sometimes, but you just got to look at the bigger picture.

Assholes will be assholes. Can't change them. Just be yourself and the respectable people will respect you.

12. I know what you mean man. But at least we have you :). You have always had my back in the past when the assholes came, and i'll have yours.

13. Its the internet, what do you expect?

14. Rabble rabble rabble!

15. i agree. i come here to have a little fun and suddenly everything i say is stupid. it seems like to be here you have to be a grower who smokes only glass pieces, and if not glass pieces then vapes. that's when i take a break from the site.

16. Stop being so stupid!!

I'm only kidding, of course, and I don't really see GC the same way you do. There are TONS of non-glass smokers. Tons of blunt smokers here on the city, and lots of non-growers. You just gotta establish a place for yourself here. Everybody is pretty chill

17. You can not defeat Anon/

18. I think this was my thread lol.

19. ok i'll stop bein stupid lol. i haven't found a single person on here, except one today, that smokes out of metal pieces, and that's what i love. this might as well be called glass city. gotta say tho, this thread turned out cool. i expected some kind of arguement.

20. sorry to disapoint you, but dicks smoke weed too, and it doesn't make them less of dicks. it sucks but its the way of the world. (its a flower not an herb, just saying)