I thought it was 10pm...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Guadalope, Feb 5, 2011.

1. ...But it's fucking 1:05am... my computer clock lied to me... Fucking what the fuck... My perception of time is bamboozled beyond all belief... and what the fuck bamboozled is a word...

2. LMAO at Bamboozle.

No shit it really is ha.

I rmember I came home from school back in Middle school, and I fall asleep when I get home. Well, I wake up at like 9 at night and for some reason, I though I was up for the day and had to goto school.

Fuckin got dressed, grabbed my bag and walked outside. My dad though I was high or something. That was back when I didnt smoke though ha./

Bamboozle, lol.

3. cool story bro, tell it again please

4. Time's going by slow for me.

5. I seriously cant spot laughing at this.

6. This deserves

Cool story bro.

7. I'm unemployed right now so my perception of time is only regulated by my fucked up sleeping patterns. Things get kinda surreal after a few weeks.

8. This happened to me at college but I woke up at 5 am and i thought it was 5 pm. Then i put all my shit on got out side and the looked at my phone again and saw 5 am. But i forgot my key in my room so i was locked out and had to call the campus police to get them to let me into my room lol.

9. I remember one time at like 2 in the morning I was smoking a blunt and thought it was like 2 in the afternoon because I zoned out, and I called my friend and was like "Yo, Do you wanna chill today!" and he's like "What the fuck! I gotta work in three hours! do you know what time it is!" hahaha

10. SUCH A DICK MOVE ASSHOLE.

Ha, I've done that. sucks for the person on the other line.