I thought hydrocodone's were good...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by BlackIce, May 14, 2008.

1. I took 2 10mg hydrocodones and snorted 1 and didn't really feel much. just a little typical pill high for a few minutes, then zip.

They had M363 on the back, so I know they weren't fake or anything.

Anybody else have experience with them?

2. Don't snort hydrocodones...

3. i think what you had were 7.5mg hydrocodone over 725 mg acetominophen (Vicodin Extra Strength), be aware that two of those is over a gram of acetominophen which isn't recommended in one serving. But though personaly I love them, have fun

4. Please post threads relating to a substance other than Marijuana in Pandora's Box.

5. try 50mgs thats what i take when i rarely partake in the hydrocodone

6. Well it depends how much acetaminophen goes with it. Alone, acetaminophen is like a bullet without the gun,(scratch that terrible simile, simply put it Amplifies the effects) hell it's in Tylenol, but see, with the potent drug hydrocodone, the both mix for what i consider a "very, very pleasant experience". Depending on the dosage of course.

However, I'm ignorant when it comes to snorting these ingredients or the drugs that have them. Try swallowing the pills and maybe up the dosage one or two.

7. The answer lies in the suffix. Hydro, ergo water soluble.. your nose is not a good place.

8. That actually makes a lot of sense.
    lol.

9. OP is right, they were 10mg.

And yeah, I'd agree that snorting them isn't the most efficient way to get a good high.

10. well when you turn yellow you know the acetaminophen has damaged your liver and you'll need to get to a hospital

11. Snorting them is very bad for you but honestly you people act like 1.5g of ace shreds your liver into 15 pieces or something

12. maybe if you're trying to cure a headache while out drinking...

13. "Just a typical pill high" LOL

Hydrocodone is good, its just that hydrocodone doesnt like some people.... possibly you. Ask everyone else who's felt bangin from hydro. I cant feel that shit anymore tolerance is too fucked but I still appriciate some CWE everyonce and a while for that special opiate high that only vicodin can get you, cloud 9 I call it. Its a weird feeling, just a tiny difference between other opiates. Each opiate is like that tho, they all have their special somethin

14. Theyre called HYDROcodone because they need to go through your bodys natural process and be transformed by the water in your body before it starts working. OXYcodone works instantly when it goes into your body. In this process some of hydrocodones potency is lost, which is why its a little weaker then OXYcodone. ;]

15. #15 Floydian, May 14, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019

16. They are over rated no matter how you take them. Slight body buzz and thats about it, fun night I guess if you are a house wife.

17. I'm so confused.

It sounds like some of you are praising me, while others are bashing me retarded lol

I didn't really think much of them, as I only traded 1.6 g's of some middies for the three of them.

I did notice a little bit more of a rush a few minutes after snorting the whole one, but the 2 i took straight up kinda left me with a minimal dull high for a couple hours.

18. You must have a real high natural tolerance or you didn't snort them correctly... 30 mts of vicodin shoulda had you faced. Completely numb...

Opiates are one of my favorite highs, but you build up a tolerance quickly.

I think you should have just swallowed all 3, and busted them up in your mouth a little. They would have hit you quickly and you would have been zoomin.

19. yea dont snort em. Maybe parachute em if thats your thing. I took apprx. 30 mg my one and only time, and i enjoyed myself a lot (swalloed 2 and parachuted a 3rd). Except i'm not going to do them very often because I wanted to keep poppin em through the course of the night, but I didn't think the body high was a whole lot better than good good weed (like a kush perhaps). What im saying is, i really liked it, but i realized even my first time its potential for abuse, and i don't think its worth it for the pleasant high i got... ugh who am i kidding, they are really good, i just dont wanna get hooked so i'll stick to weed, with some hydro thrown in very occassionally

20. well what would be a general price on them?

i paid 3 a piece basically.