I Thought He Was My Friend...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by amahzinA, May 27, 2013.

1. Yes. I have done it more than once. But only when I've known it is someone I can trust not to try anything or who I know has no expectation of getting it in.
    </blockquote>
    Must've been gay

Or someone who understands that once boundaries have been established you don't cross them...

bitches be crazy...

4. #84 SassyMelassy, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    Yes. I have done it more than once. But only when I've known it is someone I can trust not to try anything or who I know has no expectation of getting it in.
    </blockquote>Must've been gay </p></blockquote>Not if I am unattractive and have Platonic relationships with straight men.

Also, what honey says.

5. Or someone who understands that once boundaries have been established you don't cross them...
    </blockquote>That's cool the boundaries thing. But unless you tell me there's nothing going on if you invite me to your bed or accept me I'm gonna Mac her then cop a feel.

Well yeah if I don't want to sleep with someone I'm not going to let them in my bed knowing they might be thinking they are going to get some. 

7. Well yeah if I don't want to sleep with someone I'm not going to let them in my bed knowing they might be thinking they are going to get some.
    </blockquote>
    I'm sorry but I just can't imagine a straight guy who won't even try to smash when a female is in bed

If I told the person I didn't want to do anything with them and they still tried I would be pretty fucking pissed. I'm not friends with guys like that anyways so I don't have to worry about. If you don't know what no means you can sleep on the couch or you can leave. 

9. If I told the person I didn't want to do anything with them and they still tried I would be pretty fucking pissed. I'm not friends with guys like that anyways so I don't have to worry about. If you don't know what no means you can sleep on the couch or you can leave.
    </blockquote>
    Oh well if someone told me no I'm not that guy to stay persistent.

10. #90 Serenity, May 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 27, 2013
    This is like when women wear shirts on purpose with their tits hanging out and see through pants and then complaining that guys are staring at you. You put yourself in the situation. 

Goes to guys party
    Voluntarily stays when everyone else leaves and you could have walked with one of them
    Voluntarily jumps in his bed at a party
    Gets mad when a drunk person at a party makes a move on the one girl who stayed and jumped in his bed

In america at least, anywhere. This would be culturally considered trying to initiate sexual activities and OP knows damn well. But with her flip-flopping the story next she will blame the alcohol on her not being able to think clearly..

Yeah that's what I'm saying. I'm gonna make it clear to the person what will or won't be happening. 

Fuck yeah. 6 months ago (or so, memory isn't what it used to be) i let my really good friend, Kyle fall asleep in my bed. I mean, it just kinda happened since we were watching this boring ass movie.

And I've slept with my friend, Jon, for years.

They've never expected shit.

13. And I don't know about you guys, but when i'm fucking trashed I have reservations about walking up the stairs, let alone 30 minutes to my house....

14. #94 Exodromos, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    Why the hell did you share a bed with him if you had no intentions of doing anything? 
    Yeah, he's being a douche, can't deny that. But you partially led him on by hopping in a bed with him. And guys are suppose to make the first move...what did you expect?  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:
    Can't blame a man for trying. But you have to make your intentions clear from the start..

Then you must not be at that stage in your life where having completely platonic friends of both genders is a common thing. :confused_2: 

16. JD don't try to understand men. They are ONLY in your life because they are waiting for an opportunity to slip it in.  :rolleyes:

17. I probably wouldn't hop in a bed with just a friend. 

18. Even if the friendship was a decade long?

19. #99 Deleted member 424398, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013
    You're just lucky you had a phone to call your friends and not end up an example of natural selection... because, you know you're fucking stupid right?
    Got damn, people.... people and threads like these

If there were other options I would probably sleep elsewhere, but it wouldn't be a huge deal to me. Honestly, I'm completely comfortable with the group of friends I have around me and if (for instance) my husband got trashed at a friends house and ended up sleeping in the same bed as one of our female friends, I wouldn't give a shit because I know there's no sexual attraction between them and nothing would happen. It would be no different than him sharing a bed with a male friend. Though I'd probably poke fun at him more for that one. ;)