I Thought He Was My Friend...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by amahzinA, May 27, 2013.

1. Funny. I'm being condescended to by a person who barely understands what it's like to interact with a female you don't want to put your dick in. You're literally the stereotype example that female comics talk about, and that's not something to be proud of.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="BYOweed" data-time="1369666623">
    If I get jumped for no reason, I didn't deserve it, and they were assholes, but I'd step back and realize that maybe I shouldn't walk around that place anymore.

And if were arguing over, "Well he was her friend!?" Obviously not, she should realize that by now.

</blockquote>
    I didn't know a party at a good friends house was somehow equivocal to walking around in a bad neighborhood. :rolleyes:
    </blockquote>
    Funny how all you have is a typical response to the bottom half of my post.

2. She doesn't know how to argue

3. I saw your post to the OP, I wasn't talking about that comment. I was talking about the comment you made asking bondkiller why he underlined what he did, wow. -___- enough, be quiet. Shhhhh.

4. I'm not only talking about your opinion on what she did or didn't deserve or ask for. My first post on this thread was my answer as to what she should do about this and if he is or isn't her friend. I told her she needs to tell him he's a pig and that he isn't a friend, my point was that she thought he was a friend before she fell asleep in his bed. Clearly, he is NOT a friend and she needs to block his number and tell him to go fuck himself.
    </blockquote>
    My point is, people are going to encounter a lot of pointless dicks in their life. But, you can learn from each one.

5. Mike, you're the type of guy that gives me hope. Some of these other guys POV make me on high alert to make sure that I'm not ever in a situation where I could get taken advantage of sexually.

As opposed to? An atypical response would be? This post says literally nothing.

I'm simply pointing out that you shouldn't have to be as worried/on guard at a friends house as opposed to walking down the road in an unknown neighborhood and the fact that you would compare the two is asinine.

7. I saw your post to the OP, I wasn't talking about that comment. I was talking about the comment you made asking bondkiller why he underlined what he did, wow. -___- enough, be quiet. Shhhhh.
    </blockquote>Um Ok.

Shit is just creepy man.

I'm all for sex, but this idea that somehow if a woman is vulnerable and in your bed, you should be smashing is fucking ridiculous. Or better yet, that women are really only good for sex and if you're interacting with them it should be your only goal or purpose.

I'm not saying she didn't put herself in a weird spot, but the idea that people think that just because you have a female at your house past midnight entitles you to sex is fucking awful.

9. I don't think anybody thinks that because a girl is at your house at night means your entitled to fuck, if shes at your house after a party hammered, lieing in your bed, yknow maybe she was being a fucking tease all night we have no idea of knowing, all we know is her side of the story

10. As opposed to? An atypical response would be? This post says literally nothing.

I'm simply pointing out that you shouldn't have to be as worried/on guard at a friends house as opposed to walking down the road in an unknown neighborhood and the fact that you would compare the two is asinine.
    </blockquote>
    It says to realize the issue and learn from it..

Don't assume you can just crash at anyones house without a means of getting back home. This isn't justifying any action, it's called learning from experience.

11. Sometimes before a guy and I hang out, if I know that hes atttracted to me, I'll say, you know that nothing is going to happen between us, right?

I'm old enough now where I've been in enough situations to know that you can't cross boundaries and lead men on whether you plan to or not.

But you're totally right. As a woman, I want guys to see me as someone with thoughts and feelings, not just tits and ass. Those are a bonus to everything else that I have to offer.

12. Shit is just creepy man.

I'm all for sex, but this idea that somehow if a woman is vulnerable and in your bed, you should be smashing is fucking ridiculous. Or better yet, that women are really only good for sex and if you're interacting with them it should be your only goal or purpose.

I'm not saying she didn't put herself in a weird spot, but the idea that people think that just because you have a female at your house past midnight entitles you to sex is fucking awful.
    </blockquote>
    Absolutely. Guy is a dick for not stopping and kicking her out but the moment she agreed to lay in his bed vs a couch...

13. I was going to respond, but I just agree with everything you've said.
    It's sad that we come from a culture where there is this kind of expectation.
    Yes, this guy may have had a right to be upset. He may have had the wrong impression about the situation. But her saying "no" doesn't give him the right to flip out on her. It seems to me that he was probably never really her friend. He probably always had ulterior motives and he thought he was going to get it in. Alcohol also tends to heighten emotions. A true friend would have never tried to take advantage of a vulnerable female (technically, a person who is intoxicated cannot legally give consent)...

I've slept in bed, drunk, with plenty of people, where it hasn't led to sex. On the other hand, I've slept in bed, drunk, with plenty of people, as well, where it has led to sex, and most of the time I've regretted it.

I

14. #54 jakesterjammin, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    While you were awake anyway, after you're passed out, different story...  lmfao
    Shall I point you to the BILLIONS of videos online of asshole creeper dudes that take advantage of passed out girls??? 

ALL GUYS ARE PIGS (well after their balls drop anyway... lol), the ones which claim otherwise are lairs or gay...................
    I do not give a fuck how close of a friend you arrrrrrrrr..........

I've bounced at titty bars protecting women, just trying to earn a living, for close to 15yrs, and I've seen guys do shit which is completely shocking and totally retarded because they "THINK" a woman likes them....  It sickens me, but truth be told here, out of ALL my years fighting these sick MF'ers off these poor girls, MEN ARE PIGS and when rejected, almost ALL resort to shit they'd NEVER do....

Most upscale dancers KNOW the signs to watch out for, when they see it, they're defense is avoidance and when that did not work, that's when I steped into the picture from the shadows...

I know a lot of people not going to like this statement, but IMPHO, the original poster put herself in the position for this to happen, because if you read into the story, they fucked before, just that night she was tired and felt she was to drunk....  So IF that is in fact the case, then she should have it CLEAR, and then BEFORE she got into that bed.......

"OK, I'll sleep over cause I'm drunk as fuck, BUT NOTHING GOING TO HAPPEN, accept me sleeping, so if you want more, I'll just go home.....  
    Is that OK with you???"

Friends or not, ALL MEN ARE PIGS........................
    Sorry for the reality slap....  :hide:

15. He had sex with her friends, not her. Reread.

16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNoKguSdy4Y

17. It's people like you ill teach my children to stay away from.

18. damn, i'm a little disturbed and a lot disappointed at how many of you think she put herself there alone. are we supposed to be reading each other's minds? if my good friend wanted me to stay because they didn't want me to walk i would think they wanted me to stay because of the reason THEY gave me. honestly, how many of you have the greatest inhibitions when you're drunk? Probably don't pick up on body language and signs.

and I wanted to say how backwards this is. you're my friend and you invite me into your bed because it's huge and awesome. I'm thinking that I'm drunk, that shit looks comfortable and you're my friend you said I could sleep over, great! maybe you should make it a little more clear what you want silly boy, afterall a bed is where I do a majority of my sleeping.

damn dudes.

I wasn't aware you knew every male on the planet. Thanks for the insight, chief.  :rolleyes:

20. Wow, cant believe I've seen two Of these Thread's the last few days....once again, the video of truth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_lh5fR4DMA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And he is a dirtbag btw.....IMO...