I Thought He Was My Friend...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by amahzinA, May 27, 2013.

1. I have three daughters, if any "friend" did this to them, lets just say they would be beyond sorry.

2. i like the way you think my friend.

3. I need no brownie points. I'm actually getting ready to be married, just can't stand dudes like the OP's friend. I already have a daughter and if some asshat did something like this to her, I'd be at his house the next morning to give him a "talk".
    </blockquote>
    I'm sorry no disrespect here, but have we stopped thinking?

If my daughter fell asleep drunk at guys house, who's fault was it? At the very least she could have slept on a couch.

To everyone saying he's a dick.. NO SHIT. Have you never seen a guy be a complete and utter asshole before? It isn't acceptable, your right, but who put who into that situation.

4. Fizz, I may not be a man but I don't think that you can generalize any group of people and say that they all think a certain way.

I don't think that men are as simple as some might like to make it seem.

5. #25 goneforever, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    She said he had a party, maybe there was a mess or something and she didn't want to sleep on the couch, she also said he was a good friend, so I don't know, where I'm from we treat our good friends like family and they're more than welcome to go pass out drunk in my bed, rather than leave the house drunk. If she said this was a strangers bed, I would say she could take part of the blame for welcoming herself into a strangers bed, but never a good friends bed. You should feel safe with your friends, drunk, high or sober.

6. So you hop into his bed. At 3am. After a party. He kicked everyone out but you. If you didnt know he was trying to fuck you. Well ill get banned for saying what you are. This dude aint in the wrong. You are.

obviously people didn't originally read what i bolded and underlined. so here is the first post, re-read what is bold and underlined cause some people are just posting without fully understanding what the young lady had said.

8. I'm really shocked that people think what he did was okay. This makes me scared for my babies to grow up. This guy was a friend, not a stranger. I'm not surprised he tried to have sex with her, I'm disgusted he kicked her out because she said no.

9. ......

Some responses unfortunately remind me of a law and order episode where some girl ends up raped and the guy justifies it by ASSUMING for WHATEVER reason that a woman wanted to have sex.

And if she didnt do whatever behavior, he wouldn't have thought that she wanted sex.

It's really, really insensitive and scary to think that people actually believe that it's a woman's fault that a guy thinks that her behavior says that she wants to fuck.

Obviously when she pushed him away from kissing, he should have gotten the hint and stopped there.

It's called respect. No one is entitled to sex regardless of how any situation is perceived.

10. obviously people didn't originally read what i bolded and underlined. so here is the first post, re-read what is bold and underlined cause some people are just posting without fully understanding what the young lady had said.
    </blockquote>
    Anand what was the point of you bolding that. What's to understand about that.

11. Here goes Jayohe making comments again when I'm sure he didn't read above. He underlined those because it seems like nobody has read anything this girl said. Telling her she deserved it and was asking for it because she slept over, in his bed?! Whaaaat?! After he, a so called GOOD FRIEND, told her she could stay?!

12. Here goes Jayohe making comments again when I'm sure he didn't read above. He underlined those because it seems like nobody has read anything this girl said. Telling her she deserved it and was asking for it because she slept over, in his bed?! Whaaaat?! After he, a so called GOOD FRIEND, told her she could stay?!
    </blockquote>Seriously wtf do you have against me
    It's starting to annoy me

13. And who the fuck said she deserves that?

14. Lol, what do I have against you?! I just don't like how your always so smart when you don't even read the entire thread. If you read, you would see that people are basically telling her, she deserved it. -__- please kid, read for once.

15. I have to read every single post to answer the to op post? Gtfoh with that

16. #36 BYOweed, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    Here goes Jayohe making comments again when I'm sure he didn't read above. He underlined those because it seems like nobody has read anything this girl said. Telling her she deserved it and was asking for it because she slept over, in his bed?! Whaaaat?! After he, a so called GOOD FRIEND, told her she could stay?!
    </blockquote>She didn't deserve it, he's an asshole, and he could have let her sleep just fine without any problem. Can we get the obvious out the way?

Next step is to ask yourself, What could I have done to prevent that situation?

I don't understand why people are still arguing over what actually happened.

If I get jumped for no reason, I didn't deserve it, and they were assholes, but I'd step back and realize that maybe I shouldn't walk around that place anymore.

And if were arguing over, "Well he was her friend!?" Obviously not, she should realize that by now.

17. You didn't answer the OP, you made a smart ass comment to a reply from another member.

18. You didn't answer the OP, you made a smart ass comment to a reply from another member.
    </blockquote>And you talk about me not reading the entire thread??

Funny. I'm being condescended to by a person who barely understands what it's like to interact with a female you don't want to put your dick in. You're literally the stereotype example that female comics talk about, and that's not something to be proud of.

I didn't know a party at a good friends house was somehow equivocal to walking around in a bad neighborhood. :rolleyes:

20. I'm not only talking about your opinion on what she did or didn't deserve or ask for. My first post on this thread was my answer as to what she should do about this and if he is or isn't her friend. I told her she needs to tell him he's a pig and that he isn't a friend, my point was that she thought he was a friend before she fell asleep in his bed. Clearly, he is NOT a friend and she needs to block his number and tell him to go fuck himself.