I think weed WAS meant to be smoked

Discussion in 'General' started by Natedogg7734, May 4, 2009.

1. hey GC I hope everyone had a good weekend! i sure did!

i just am thinking about if we have THC receptors in our brain and we dont naturally make THC then what are thoose receptors for?

I think the man upstairs knew what was up, and brought a plant of the healing to us. :smoking::hello:

2. welcome to the mystery of life(weed). lol

3. Allow me to warp your mind;

Yeah, 100% agreed, the THC bines with the Cannabinoid receptors located within the brain, but... why?

Not just because they go to there because they are Cannabinoid receptors, there's a whole governing operation taking place there that nobody can see, not in this stage of life.

It's within, it's a code within the code, a "nested If", if anybody is familliar with C++ computer syntax.

This code essentially expands onto eternity to dictate the previous dication's reactions based on a certain set of nested if's. I'm even repeating the whole stage because it's so repetetive.

Essentially, everything is a part of something, within us, everything is dictated by a whole uniform motion of life, perhaps not within our familliarity.

Exponentially looking outword, extrapolating, we see we are the code within the THC and Cannabinoid receptor's dictating the lifeform we inhabit's response to life.

4. My mind = Blown

5. woah that some crazy shit:eek:

6. ummmmm........ what?

im sorry that my post is not of more use to you all, but im faded as hell, and the quoted post just fucked my mind!

7. I didn't understand it, but i somehow feel better about weed now.:smoking:

8. dude definately reminds me of the simulation theory. If u've never heard of it look it up im to baked to explain lol but its awesome shit

9. Hmm

Apparently this is why we have them:
    My mind has also been blown.

10. What the fuck does that mean

11. Can't you see the quote?

12. Also i think it was meant to be smoked because it is heat activated. So obviously fire would do that. Also we have THC receptors.

13. Yes i did see the quote, did you understand it? I sure didn't

14. This^^

15. Wait, what's going on?even if it was never meant fuck it id still do it

16. Sorry to ruin the fun but we have Cannabanoid receptors in our brains because we naturally produce Cannabanoids of our own. THC is just another cannabanoid :hello:

17. Yup.

^^^P.G. summed it up.