i think weed maybe should stay ilegal

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by noobgrower614, Nov 9, 2013.

1. #81 Saca La, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
    I couldn't stop laughing after i read "don't be mean" LOLOLOLAHAHAHAHAHa!!!

2. [quote name="xxOgkushxx" post="19145333" timestamp="1386809874"]at first i thought maybe ileagle would be better to since we i dont want to be smokinig weed coverd in pestisides and all the chemicals they put in tobacco now. but after getting a felony for wax it def should be leagle. if not leagle completely decrimizniede. they says weeds decriminized here in cali but i still ogt a felony for wax. which was dropped since itsw coverd under prop 215. but no one should have to go thru porabtion and oa bunch of bs for smoking a plant[/quote]Please tell me this is a joke. Brotha you should work on your spelling. Or at least get a phone with spell check. It would be much easier to take you seriously if I didn't have to work at figuring out exactly what you were saying. But yes it's shitty that marijuana is illegal. Especially since it is a naturally occurring plant. I would understand if it was synthetically made like spice. However since it grew on it's own without human intervention I don't think that it should be illegal. And being put on probation for was is bull shit.

3. Drinking was more fun at 20 than 21.  Gosh... weed legal... were is the fun.  Am I being sarcastic... you tell me.

4. #84 NickaWittaBic, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    Decriminalize meth and heroin!

And everything else an adult decides they want, good or bad.
    Don't harm others and I don't give a fuck what you do.

5. [quote name="NickaWittaBic" post="19153062" timestamp="1386918964"]Decriminalize meth and heroin![/quote]How the zombie apocalypse starts!

6. Did you say Zombies!!! Bastards better not be in my yard again!

7. But zombies are fun. Don't ban fun..

8. [quote name="NickaWittaBic" post="19153077" timestamp="1386919235"]But zombies are fun. Don't ban fun..[/quote]Zombies are only fun when you're a zombie

I'm going to use that phrase tomorrow!

10. [quote name="deanodownsouth" post="19153138" timestamp="1386920328"]I'm going to use that phrase tomorrow![/quote]Let's get high!

11. [​IMG]
    This entire thread.

12. Or your the guy with a ar-10 and beta round mags. That would be fun.

13. #94 d1ng1zx2, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013

What? Last time I checked grows of any sort were entirely illegal right now, and punishable with stiff prison sentences. As is possession. Tell me, how is the present scenario any good to us potsmokers, no matter what concerns you have for the implementation of new policies? Say a bill came up that allowed possession under a certain amount but didn't allow grows. Well, it's certainly a better situation for the people who just buy and smoke stuff other people have grown, and even the people who want to grow (which group I admit I am a part of) are no worse off, in fact I'd say it's forseeable the punishments for being caught with a grow under a new policy like this would be a lot less strict. And there would definitely be much less resources put into seeking out and detecting these grows. There's really no loss for anyone here.
                                         Legalization has been held back for too long by partitions within the pot-smoking community. Some people think that just any type of legalization wouldn't be good for their interests but I tell you unless your someone who profits from the current outrageous prices of the market and if you are that's not personal use or really caring for the people you're giving it too so anyway.... but I digress, what I'm trying to say is any step forward is a step forward and a potential foothold for us, if you're for legalization then I don't see why you wouldn't align yourself with a policy that legalized possession but maybe not grows or put limits on grows. These provisions can always be changed in our favor, right now were basically at rock bottom. 

14. I think the most glaring fact about marijuana is that its physically impossible to overdose on it. I've tried, many have tried. That makes marijuana less dangerous than products openly available on shelves in supermarkets. It's like the gun debate, the problem isn't guns. Most building tools can be used as weapons, but cutting the supply of nail guns wouldnt be intelligent. Similarly, any substance can be abused, look at obesity rates. Marijuana is used by people who don't behave responsibly, of their own merit. It's also used by many intelligent and talented individuals. It comes down to freedom really, because if you exist within a place that you have equal right to among the inhabitants, yet you are prohibited from something you enjoy based on someone else's opinion rather than sound fact and reasoning, you aren't neccesarily free.

15. I'm down for weed being legal.

However, what I'm not down for is my weed being regulated by the government on:
    -How much I can have at one time.
    -How potent the weed can be.
    -How much I'm allowed to grow.
    -How much I'm allowed to sell.
    -How much tax I'll have to pay in order to obtain weed.
    -The price.

And unfortunately if weed becomes legal, that is the problem many of us in the states will face. I believe the government will end up profiteering relentlessly off of it and either it would be super cheap but super shitty, super expensive but mediocre, or same price with lower quality and higher tax.

Or I'm just really high right now and I'm not thinking right because of my bias against the government. :smoke:

16. Man I want an ar-10 so bad.. Id go with 7.62 over 5.56 anyday... Well, most days.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

My buddy just got himself a nice Sig Sauer AR10. It's sick, the recoil isn't even bad. You can get a couple rapid shots off and still maintain a nice grouping.

agreed though, 7.62 > 5.56 err'day

18. uhhh i got auto correct. i turn it off cuz wen i tell someone haha. it turns to hana. or fuck it turns to some gay ass shit. i hate auto correct. nd typin on a lil 5 inch screen is hard af. 

19. #100 Sgtstadanko707, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    Order the last if my part for my 5.56 today. Should be done in a week or so.