I Think Weed Makes Me More Attractive

Discussion in 'General' started by MrFeelGood, May 3, 2014.

1. At first i was thinking this was all in my head but now im pretty sure its just the extra blood flow going into my muscles. It gives me that extra muscular look that usually happens after i work out only like, whenever i'm stoned. Anyone else experienced this?

2. Possibly the vasodilation and insulin response from the thc.  Causing carbs to be absorbed by the muscles for the fuller pumped look and more vascularity.

3. Science.

Bitch.

4. And possibly it's utter nonsense lol

5. are you talking about my post or his sense of looking better after smoking.

If your statement was referring to the former, you must be unedumacated. Carry on peasent.

6. " uneducated"
    "Peasant"

7. "Get cho fuck on" -Kenny Powers

Sent from that phone I sent Dwight into the fire for.

8. #9 lxxf, May 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2014
    I agree in a way. At first I thought it was to do with the euphoria from the weed just distorting my mind and making me think I looked more attractive, but around 200 selfies later (done totally for research), I conclude for myself at least that yes, weed does magically make you look a bit more attractive. 

For me, it makes my eyes look nicer (no mystery behind that), stops me sweating which has stopped my greasy skin & forehead, & although a lot of people would say this is bad, I've definitely picked up a more gaunt look in my cheeks which girls and myself just love.

9. Agree with OP, had a few zits on my face, now long gone.

10. #11 Biltwellnigga, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    It was a sarcastic joke you e-thug

By the way if you really think thc doesn't cause vasodilation and better insulin response you're gravely mistaken bro.

I'm not a noob to how the body works, I work in the health field buddy.  You probably don't even know what insulin is, gjdm.

11. Man you really are up you're own arse, aren't you.

You really not ought to assume to much. I'm well aware of what insulin is.

Need to relax a little mate.

12. #13 queenofnugs, May 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2014
    Really? You're lucky!

I wish smoking made me more attractive, unfortunately I think it actually makes me a little less attractive. I had to quit smoking for 2 years awhile back when I got sent away and my skin, hair etc never looked better. When I returned and started smoking again my under eye circles, bigger pores etc started showing up. But the difference was minor, I'm probably the only one who really noticed

I'm gonna keep toking anyways though lol

13. I feel the same way and have been told I look better high by a few girls. It makes my skin tone a bit darker on my face and my eyes glisten (ha, gay)

14. #15 UnsuspiciousUsername, May 4, 2014
    Last edited: May 4, 2014
    Hey, well, if you pass me a blunt, I'd think you'd look good too. 

LOL @ nonanswer+evasive response.

Plus 5 points for calling someone a peasant.  :laughing:

[​IMG]
    Thanks for the image.

15. My penis is harder, thicker and veinier when I'm high

Omega369

16. you tried calling me out. I told you how it is.

17. Weed doth make thoughest more attractive than thine.

18. It's perhaps because I pretty much exclusively vape and I've never smoked believe it or not (I really hope that doesn't sound pretentious, i was always just too much of a pussy to try). So I've never had the adverse effects from smoking, lucky me  :metal:
    All I can say is if that's you in your picture you were looking good then  :bolt: If not though I need to do some Googling  :p

19. To be fair you called him out...