I think we payed too much

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RavenousDespair, Jul 31, 2005.

1. well this happend like one week ago...my friends friend has like some realllly good dro, and he said he will sell an eighth it to us for 100....i was wtf i'd rather get an ounce of regs, but since we rarely come across this killa bud we decided to go in equally (4 peeps 25 bucks apiece)

well it'll only take 1 personal bowl to get high (2 if you want to get killa stoned)

it had whiteNess all over it (trichomes) and it was very light and fluffy and ultra sticky and had a fruity flavor to it (and smell) and light green too

so do you think we got ripped off? or is this normal prices for this kind of bud? he said he threw in 4grams instead of 3 or 3.5 (or sumthing like that)

2. if i was paying 100, i would expect atleast 7 grams of killer stuff, so yea id say you payed a little too much

3. yeah you payed to much

4. yeah thats what i thought too...oh well its good bud...i'm not buying it again tho (unless he proposes a new lower price :D )

5. A bit too much if it was indeed really sticky and very smooth to hit way to much if it was just average.

Don't feel too bad..I just got fucked out 15 bucks worth of pizza cuz they asshole behind the counter didn't put it all in seperate he stuffed 'em in a box which ain't what I asked for.

Needless to say I didn't know it wasn't all together in bags and the fuck said nothing as I left... meh life sometimes. And I really wanted pizza...but greasy apps are good enough.

6. yea man, for 100 i would get 7 grams. that sucks......

7. ohhh that guy conned you good

heh, to the title: ya think?