"I think we overdosed on weed brownies"

Discussion in 'General' started by smokenchill18, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Haha anyone ever see this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JACRsCRdqxM&feature=related]Great 911 phone call - YouTube[/ame]

2. Throwback!

3. My girl and I actually got sick off some weed brownies over canada day weekend

This makes me feel better haha

4. [quote name='"Marky-Mark"']My girl and I actually got sick off some weed brownies over canada day weekend

This makes me feel better haha[/quote]

Haha what happened?

5. They should have just posted on GrassCity

6. If you eat way too much cannabis, your body objects! You can get shaky and nauseous (first stages of "Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome). Moderation is the key!

And that is a rather old video- it was all over GC when it came out.

Granny

7. seriously ill be surprised if someone here hasn't already seen this lol..

8. oh yeah I remember that shit! I guess when you cook/eat marijuana there's some kind of "extra" chemical your body produces and you get way way higher. I've never cooked/ate bud so I don't know personally.

Regardless it's still fucking hilarious to this day! :D :p

9. There's no extra chemical produced, the absorption into your body is just much more efficient in your digestive system than in your lungs.

10. Ate some, then smoked one. Big mistake!

She was sick to her stomach, I was just right out of it. I had a wonderful sleep though!

I can see why a stupid cop who has a low tolerance could feel like he was dead if he ate too much haha

11. I've been smoking for like a month but not everyday I'd say 3-4 times a week, how many doses in an edible would put me on a good level?

12. Timmme is goinnnnggggggg reealllyyyyyyy realllyyyyy sloooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllyyyyyyyyyyy!

13. I always wanted to try a weed brownie but never had to chance to make them or nobody never sold it to me. I heard the high you get from edibles are very intense, is that true?

14. Smoked a brownie?!?! haha I hope that was a grammical error or something :smoke:

15. nope never seen this before

16. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']I always wanted to try a weed brownie but never had to chance to make them or nobody never sold it to me. I heard the high you get from edibles are very intense, is that true?[/quote]

Depends on the batch, edibles tend to be a heavvvy body high. In my experience I got high as a motherfucker