Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think too much when I'm high.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fjgarza, Sep 7, 2008.

1. personally thats exactly why I like getting high. it allows me to think about things in life and why the things are-the way they are. If its too much for you then try an activity to keep your mind from wandering.

2. hahaahah completley normal.

You have some good conversations with yourself stoned...

This overthinking is what causes a lot of paranoia.

3. Just sit down in a nice comfy chair and chill out. Just listen to some tunes and lay back.

4. Personally dude. Enjoy those times when you get high and you feel extremely high. Back when i first started smoking i would get so high off so little weed. My mind would race and i would be the most creative person ever. The weed made me so much smarter. Nowadays, weed relaxes and numbs my body and i occasionally get some sativa and it just makes me very active, but never do i become smart anymore.

5. my thoughts exactly.

:(

6. When I first started smoking, I didn't really talk at all when I was high for about a month because I'd just be thinking to myself. You'll eventually relax and be able to control it socially, but enjoy it for now, those are my favorite highs.

7. hmm thats odd my first time getting baked i just laughed constantly for like an hour.... and played with a white owl tube...

8. If you've got a laptop man, lay down in bed with a bottle of beer(or like , your laptop, some headphones, or big speakers, and pump some chilled out vibes with your eyes closed and your head pointed at the visualizer in your music player(the thing with swirly colors and such)..

It'll relax you for sure.. My body just sways to the music, without moving. :smoke:

9. #29 yungkashsk, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
    removed

10. #30 yungkashsk, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
    removed

11. What day of the week is it where you are?

12. Bro how do think music is made all the thoughts that people come up with creative shit man and thinking about life and stuff that's normal you even solve life problems for thinking about it clearly and make really good deciosns so just relax take a deep breath caught my self and I did that and all the thinking went away and was was chill and relax

13. changing your environment can help too. when you start getting anxiety go to another room or just get up and walk about your house

14. I notice that if I have a plan before I smoke, the high is sooo much better and I can use the “extra thinking” to be super productive around the house. For example if I start smoking with no plan, I end up just vegging out and my mind can be more easy bummed out (and I waste a shit ton of time). But on the flip side, if I decide to do yard work, reorganize a room, start a project AND THEN smoke a bowl, the experience is always great. New task = new adventure. Then all that extra thought is directed towards a project and man, that’s when things really get done. Creative thinking requires a little push and a little forethought of what I’m about to do, goes a long way.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I always have things to occupy myself, things I like. Music, internet, games, YouTube, my girlfriend. All are nice distractions when I'm high. The key for me is microdosing so I never over do it to the point you get to. Try using less, it makes a huge difference. Of course my tolerance is extremely low. I do work hard to keep it that way otherwise it would be a roller coaster each and every time I use cannabis.

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. Change the strain to soothing else , different weeds different effects

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

17. That's unfortunate, I think too much sober.