I think tonight is going to be rad as hell

Discussion in 'General' started by _Salty_, Jul 12, 2009.

1. tonight my mom invited her group of friends over ("The Posse") and theyre going to be so busy having fun talking and whatnot, ill be able to blaze up and no one will notice.

ALSO, the sweet thing is, one of my moms friends is an ex-gourmet chef and he's cooking tonite

:smoke: I fuckin love you, mary jane

2. oh yeah, I also just bought myself a new bottle of joosy froot herb flavoring

mmm

3. I fucking hate it when people add that flavoring shit to herb.

4. Ive never tried it before. the only flavored thing Ive had is you know flavored bong water and blunt wraps.

Dont get me wrong, I loooove he taste of weed, Im just trying it. it was cheap so I was like "yeah sure"

5. All I know is that some chick bought it and was putting on our bowls one night and it made it taste fucking AWFUL. I actually drove back to my house to roll a joint and bring it back to smoke.

6. isn't that flavoring for tobacco? why would you add that shit to weed? unless it was the brownest mexican dirt in all the land. then it "might" enhance it..

7. dude, its "intended" for tobacco. Its manufactured by stoners and sold at my hed shop

just lemme give it a chance, jesus lol

8. lol go for it then.. and a taste report would be nice afterword./

9. lol cool. did he cook yet?

tell us how that flavoring is...some kid was packin bowls with it and it was alright, I was drunk though, never tried it sober would probably be different lol.

I think it was peach and blueberry?

10. i had some bomb strawberry flavoring shit before

11. I had some bomb strawberry cough before that tasted like strawberrys

12. Main i miss the days when smoking weed was so fun.

13. how come its not as fun for you anymore?

14. Im not hiding it from nobody.

That was a fun aspect when i was real young, That changed about 15/16.

Hiding the herb from everybody you live with parents ect that thrill of getting away with something was fun.

Copping weed used to be fun.

Now i smoke weed like its legal, Fucking buy weed like its basically legal.

And i dont enjoy being high all day like back in the day, I use it more to relax at night these days.

I deff enjoy it, But its not an activity i jus find 'fun'.

15. My guess is the gateway theory.

Once I started dabbling in other psychotropics, weed lost it's edge.

I'm giving up all that other junk though, trying to at least.

Weed has been good to me.

16. Fuck the gateway shiet.

Ive smoked weed for so long and never got into different subtances much unitl the last few years.

I can still got high as hell off weed. If all did one night was smoke weed, I could get nice n stoned n chill.

Exsp kief, If i smoke a fat bowl of kief (ive had a nice stash saved up) i will almost be close to the high of the OP. I almsot feel the virgin high because that kief so high, But the thrill of being a kid and getting away with something, I lost that a long time ago.

17. OP -

What the fuck is your sig??????? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

18. its a salt shaker, look. and weed and salt is coming out

TASTE REPORT: It was gross, but kinda tasty. Im not going to be using it everytime. maybe a couple times a week. It also seems like I didnt get as high because a little later I smoked again without the flavoring and I got stoned faster...

maybe its because I was still high when I smoked the second time...

gah stupid stoner brain