i think this is my question...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by dgaf813x, May 10, 2010.

1. hey GC, im used to posting on the growing forum. but my question more pertains to legalities of state laws. im currently planning on moving back to my home state within the next 60 days.

so anyone on here from virginia or has lived in virginia and knows the laws... i need some help.

i know that its still illegal in VA but i know some states classify it as a felony for ANY amount. the state im in now classifies under 20 grams ad a misd. and above 20 grams a felony. i have no idea what the extent of the VA laws say as i moved when i was very young. i need a crash course in what the amounts are classified as and their overall view on MJ is.

any help is appreciated, because in the process of getting moved is taking up most of my time so i dont really have the element of time on my side to go through the VA statutes.

p.s. yeah i do know VA is a republican state. which is a wonderful thing for everything else besides MJ laws.

2. Google is your friend.

Virginia - NORML

FYI, NORML website has all the states laws info. Check local VA websites though for most up-to-date information.