I think the USA kinda sucks, really

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TexRx, Feb 16, 2012.

1. #1 TexRx, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    I think the USA kinda sucks, really......I mean we're hardly #1 at anything anymore. The Fed. Constitution is a pipe dream. I don't see any inalienable rights. Mine are alienated all the time. As a nation, we're in trillions of dollars of debt while the average individual always has some credit card debt to pay. We also go around the world trying be in control of everything as the blank checks are unlimited to pay for it all! Many people have been violated by people who are supposed to be responsible authorities like corrupt police and judges etc. Our politicans speak but often don't deliver....

And then there's shit like trolls online and identity theft. Everyone has to have technology and security more that ever. Then there's junk mail and factory farming. Pollution and social decay

I really think we need some help

We stand for so much.... we need to be a united nation and tell congress to change things

:)

2. Never gunna happen people are to selfish period

3. I agreed until you said 'united nation.'

No thanks, I don't want nazi going up in da house. Fuck nationalism, it's a disease to the society.

4. The problem is united under what? Both parties are bought. Americans are using the political process to control one another whether it be banks and corporations using Big Gov to curb competition and as a crutch, RepubliChristians trying to make the US a religious state, or foolish liberals whose messiah is Big Gov and don't see that its a double edged sword and what can be used to enslave others to their will can be used to enslave them to the real enemies will.

I don't feel any kinship to my fellow Americans in fact I am leaving ASAP I'm finishing college and moving to New Zealand then I will sit back and tell everyone I told you so as America collapses into a third world police state and even then the fools will be cheering USA, USA, and the Liberals will still be sobbing Big Government save us! Its like the fucking Stockholm Syndrome on a Massive scale!

5. It would be VERY hard to get this country going in the right direction again

We need a second revolution

6. im thinkin its a little tougher nowadays..

7. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']

im thinkin its a little tougher nowadays..[/quote]

Maybe beyond repair i mean look how much we are in debt...

8. #9 TexRx, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012

When I said united nation I didn't mean nazi or anything, I meant that we should all agree that these things are unacceptable....Meaning we all say no more and tell congress to change it

And I changed my sentence to We need to be a united nationa and tell congress to change things
    :)

9. I can go into so much shit on this topic, honestly like few people said here everyone in the U.S. are selfish most take what freedoms and rights they were givin for granted, I swear if we took all that away for a week from everyone and started living like most of the poor corrupted countries outside of the U.S., then my friends, then... we will come to realize what's important for all of us to live and what we must do to keep our country hell our planet safe and working how it should to better everyone, but like someone once said "some things will never change"~~ tupac R.I.P.

10. We should but we don't. Democrats think a bigger government is the answer they want to take away your economic freedoms and expand the nanny state, Republican want to Christianize the country and kill brown people overseas. :(

11. Are any of you familiar with Charlotte Thompson Iserbyt?

The Miseducation of America...:(

Charlotte Thompson Iserbyt served as the head of policy at the Department of Education during the first administration of Ronald Reagan. While working there she discovered a long term strategic plan by the tax exempt foundations to transform America from a nation of rugged individualists and problem solvers to a country of servile, brainwashed minions who simply regurgitate whatever they're told.

Charlotte Iserbyt: The Miseducation of America - YouTube

A must watch...:smoke:

12. yea with the military and thermal imaging and all

13. KINDA sucks....?

14. Yeah we have lost our way. The cancer of the state has been allowed to grow endlessly and is killing the country.

Imo we should have a second revolution, but this time we have more history to help us decide on how to proceed. Imo the great American experiment in individual freedom has been a monumental failure. Why? We never abolished the state. The founding fathers constructed the Contitution to limit as much as possible the powers of a central government. Their attempt was truly remarkable and their genius clearly shines through the founding documents. If such a great starting document as the Constitution, with all it's restrictions on government, can't restrain the state, I think it's safe to conclude that the state is impossible to restrain.

It's clear that the only way to prevent the growth of the state is to abolish it completely. It's a cancer on society, and which makes more sense; reducing the cancer so it has less of an impact, or removing the cancer completely?

15. if you dont like it here, then move to another country

16. man you guys are to much move somewhere you want to...tropical, europe, canada...a lot better:smoking:

17. I'd rather you move out of the country, and everyone else who uses that retarded line every time someone has anything negative to say about the US.

18. we where thinking the same thing at the same time ha..but im probably higher so it took me longer...purp:bongin:

19. ive been to many Countries all around the world, Mexico, Germany, Ireland, France, Italy, Japan, Iraq and Afghanistan.... and you know which one I like the best? The good ole US of A :hello: Many Americans never realize how fucking GREAT our Country is. I got the privlegde to explore the world and see how people really live.