Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

I think the plant is confused

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sdhsd, Jan 10, 2013.

1. I have a brand new grow I started but have one plant that I am concerned about. I hope someone can give me some advice. The first two pics are of the plant in question. A little background: this plant was outside for about a month before I decided that growing inside makes more sense. Hey, I'm a noobie! I brought it inside and started growing under CFL's. The last pic is what the other plants look like that were planted indoors and have never seen natural sunlight. The seeds are feminized indica that I bought from a seed bank. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. If you are in the northern hemisphere my guess is that the plant was starting to flower before you brought it inside. Now that it is inside it is revegging. The stress could have caused it to freak out. Likewise, not all seeds are equal even from a bank. Some breeders have better genetics than others. Sometimes you just get a genetic screw up. Kind of like kids born with tails and shit, nature isn't perfect.

3. yep thats what revegging normally looks like, it will grow normal again after a few fucked up nodes.

4. Thanks for the advice. I will continue to baby it.

5. heres a good question you guys dont think is that the plant started to send the other smaller nods toward the light due to the fact that the sun rays hit the whole plant equally like when you bend the plant in lst?? too me it looks like it grow new tops any ways nothing happend to it it should keep growing but it will have 4 tops rather then 1 like your other plant does to me its a blessing in disguise becuase that one plant now ganna give you more yield then that other plant will

6. I'll keep you posted.

7. Hands down the coolest plant ever. I like the way it spirals. Funny thing: I was thinking you were suggesting a hermie from your title.

8. [quote name='"reyestomas"']heres a good question you guys dont think is that the plant started to send the other smaller nods toward the light due to the fact that the sun rays hit the whole plant equally like when you bend the plant in lst?? too me it looks like it grow new tops any ways nothing happend to it it should keep growing but it will have 4 tops rather then 1 like your other plant does to me its a blessing in disguise becuase that one plant now ganna give you more yield then that other plant will[/quote]

Those new tops were side branches coming in, plants do that in flower. They just grew equal to your actual top because the plant was so small. Other that light cycle, the sun didn't cause that. It may work out though, more tops can be great. Sometimes you just end up with a bunch if small tops that weigh about the same as one massive cola would have weighed.