Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i think the best desicion i've made about smoking is

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bleenix, May 14, 2011.

1. buying in weight and smoking little amounts each time and many sessions a day :smoke:

2. Yeah, a lot of people don't notice that its cheaper to buy more. When you will end up spending that much anyway just buying dubs.

3. usually when i buy more then a half O i tend to burn through it quicker then i would buying 1/8s at a time. that being said i always try to buy 1/2+ at a time. but when i buy larger weight im stoned 24/7 too i suppose...

4. I have not met anyone yet that wasn't smart enough to get that prices decrease in bulk, even in the marijuana market, but I will one day, that day will be a sad day. As for me, I love buying in bulk, I still have portions of an O of shake I got like two weeks ago.

5. Hell yeah:) Buying in bulk is always cheaper. And then you can always hook up your buddies with some happiness too! I do end up smoking more though. Because i have it, so I say... Why not?