i think tha age limit for prez should be addressed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lil hed, Jul 3, 2011.

1. How insightful.

2. Brilliant! Why has no one considered this before now?

3. im just sayin

4. wait..... what??

5. #7 Jazzyj, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh are you? Well thanks for saying that. It was pretty poignant.

6. a fetus can do better the what we have now !

7. im thinking about ppl more like 28-35.. 35 and up is what it is now

8. 30 sounds good

9. why a limit tho

10. You know what, flamed or not, I'll go ahead and agree with the OP, when all we do is elect older generations, almost all we get is people whose idea's are archaic and not representative of the current generation. Yes there are exceptions (Ron Paul, Gary Johnson etc), but for the most part all we get is people who have sold their soul, with no grasp of freedom, we need to elect people who are effected by the bullshit, because they will work to end it.

I say move the age limit to 21, if you're old enough to buy booze, You probably understand the problems of the people fairly well, as you haven't had a chance to be swept into all the corruption yet (probably), and may still have a free spirit.

Flameshield Ultra engaged.

11. Meh, Obama is 47 or something like that which is relatively young compared to presidents of the past.. I wish the answer to these problems could be solved so easily.. Young certainly doesnt mean good, and old doesnt necessarily mean bad.

12. RP: Too old.

13. Yep it was addressed in the constitution.

14. why? it's not like he's senile or anything.

15. and a racist.

16. i think its better we have the age limit where it is now. the longer uve been alive, the more experience your likely to have. and were talking about commander of the greatest military in the world here.

its tradition for the elders to lead the civilization, we just need elders that havent been brainwashed bro.

17. YouTube - ‪NAACP Nelson Linder speaks on Ron Paul and racism‬‏

Even if he did write those articles, this was before he started holding office. It was during his private life. How has this impacted his impeccable congressional voting record.

Isn't it sad that a man trying to do the right thing could be labeled as racist, and potentially discredit him?

Well, I hope you agree and this vid changes your mind on the matter.

18. Don't hold your breath. Hank Moody has been beaten over the head with his own bullshit remarks and claims about RP several times, and he still does not get it.