I think someone is outside about to break in.

Discussion in 'General' started by TokeAway, Oct 11, 2009.

1. My room is in the basement. I was just chillin here watchin CNN and then I heard bangs as if someone was trying to break something open. I thought it was the tv. Then I felt it. So I turned on my lights. Grabbed my BB gun [broken, just thought it could scare them] and I grabbed my knife. and went upstairs and turned on the lights. I sat there for a second and then heard a few bangs coming from the basement. So I ran outside and yelled I have a gun, you better start running because if I come around that corner and your still there, I will shoot you so many fucking times but dont worry. I wont kill you. im gonna fucking drag you into my house and torture the shit out of you. So then i heard noise in the grass [there is a big field behind my house] so I slowly went around the house and nothing. So now I am back in my room. I heard a few more bangs. Idk wtf it is. These windows and doors would be so hard to break... They would have to kick it for a while. If you sit in my room, you can hear EVERYTHING thats going on outside. I keep hearing walking and banging. It actually sounds like someone could be on the deck in the back. That would be their easiest way to get in. There are 2 teens down the street that break in cars and houses around here. This is a good neighborhood but there have been a ton of break ins lately. I will keep you all updated. I want them to break in so I can fucking KILL them. They have NO idea what they would be in for.

2. I would go fight them. or confirm that it is a criminal trying to break in and call the cops.

the latter probably being the best thing to do. that's mad crazy

3. kick their asses man

4. No idea what they're in for? Kid, they'd shoot you in the fucking face while you're brandishing your pathetic busted BB gun at 'em and bragging about how you're gonna kill them. I'm rooting for the burglar.

5. Blutteufel is probably out there on his laptop while the other guy breaks in.

6. Shit, now we gotta find another house or something. Thanks, man.

7. I honestly wouldn't go looking for trouble, man. As thug as it is to say that you're going to kill these kids, the fact of the matter is that most people who commit robberies are ARMED. Except their guns take bullets, not BBs.

If you can confirm there is illegal activity going on, call the police. Otherwise sit tight and maybe invite a homie over.

8. Sorry, I forgot to add that there is a shotgun upstairs. I grabbed the BB gun because is was just there. I have the shotgun chillin next to me now.

9. So someone is about to break into your humble adobe and your first reaction is to post it on grass city?

[​IMG]

10. Well...

If I was a burglar, and i was planning on breaking into somebodies home...I wouldn't do it without a weapon.

or a gun...

just sayin'

11. so what happened op?

12. cappin' up a dude

13. This dude has to be thirteen. I would have been smart enough to grab the shotgun first b4 goin outside.

14. bringin' the bodies inside for some butchering

15. Lmao i was waiting for someone to say that. This happened about 20-30 minutes ago... So I was getting bored just sitting here hoping for them to break in... I thought mine as well share it with the city.

16. Much better. Make some wall-pizza.

17. If I was thirteen... I don't think I would have a shotgun. I really don't need the gun. I know exactly who it is if someone brakes in. They are pussies who break in unarmed. I could fight them off. I was with my brother anyway. I went outside and he went upstairs to get the gun.

18. Dude, the most intense experience of my life was when one night I was sleeping in my room and I awoke cause my dog was barking hard so I knew something was up. I grabbed my pellet gun (Benjamin Sheridan .22) and stood next to my door it was locked and someone was fuckin with the knob when I grabbed it whoever it was quit and we literally were standing on each side of the door and im pretty sure he knew I was there, I knew he was. I was scared as fuck finally about 15 sec later I was prepared opened the door and across the hall was my dads room and all I saw was his window wide open and the curtain waving in the wind. I went back to my room locked the door so my dog would somewhat be safe and climbed out my window ran to the road and called the cops. CNN my ass we all know what you were doing :ey:

19. pics or it didn't happen.

20. shit reminded me of "Home Alone" for some reason..