I think she is sick

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pinguy62, Jun 10, 2010.

1. My Plant was doing good but now the leaves are turning yellow and falling off the buds on the plant right now look good ......what should i do....here are few pic's

Attached Files:

2. What nutrients are you feeding your plants and what concentration?. search on google 'nute burn'

3. I was useing miricle grow......but was told when i started seeing amber on the white hairs to stop as this will clean the plant for better smoking.... did i stop to early....maybe she is just hungry???????....... this is my frist female plant and i dont want to lose it !!!

4. check if your miracle kill has time release nutes. if you are feeding ontop of those..you need better soil. Promix or somthing alog that line. no nutes in the soil...its your job to do that and you can control what the plant gets and when ...your grow will thank you

5. I used mircacle grow on my first grow and it died horribly at about week 3 of flowering. Dont use miracle grow.

6. Flush your plants out....and sit water out for 24hours and feed them the water only they will come alive,and go to home depot and by some quick start and feed them that..check out my posts...and thats what i do,i have a grow tent with a 400hps...works fine for me.

7. Your plant is turning yellow because you flushed it in the middle of flowering.

What you are looking for in terms of harvest is the amber/cloudy color of the TRICHOMES, not the hairs. The hairs will usually be all brown or near it by harvest time. That will not occur until around the stated finishing time of the plant, which is generally 8-12 weeks, depending on strain.