I think neg might be dead

Discussion in 'General' started by TheZohan11, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was talking to him on AIM last night and he was really depressed, saying that he's tired of feeling all alone and that he'll never amount to anything in life, and how nobody will even give him a chance to prove he can do good (referring to employers).

I chilled with him about a week ago and I just picked up some OG Kush and I figured it would probably cheer him up if me and my boy rode out there to chill n smoke him up (plus I wanted to get some OC's) but when I called nobody answered, and his voicemail said "*singing like the george thorogood song* 5 baggies, 4 bars, 6 beers... come and find me, I'll be in the woods"

I'm hoping this is just some kinda fucked up cry for help (although I dunno why he would put that on his voicemail, he said people very seldom call him, plus he said if he ever did kill himself he didn't want anyone to find him period). Guess I'll have to just wait and see if his phone is off over the next few days.

Does anyone from here live close to neg? I'm about an hour away and I don't know exactly where he lives, he walks to the kmart by his house to meet me. He said he's usually at his house all day, so hopefully someone can roll by and see if he's there and not blue faced deep in the woods.

I'm not good friends with him or nothing n I've only met him once, he got some real good connects for shit that's twice as much out here so that's mainly why I wanted to get cool with him, although dude is definitely cool as hell. I'm relatively new here and I still consider the blades here almost like friends, and even though dude is banned I still consider him a blade.

Hopefully someone here knows him in real life

2. In this one instance, call the police and have them go to his house, maybe?

If you know where he lives, you might as well use the police to this advantage.

Just say you're worried or something, that he might be suicidal... do it, man.

3. That's the thing man, I don't know where he lives. I don't know his last name either, his first name is Jesse, that's not a real popular name I don't think I guess I could call the cops and just tell them his first name so they could call around to the Jesse's in the area. Still though, if he aint bullshitting, the cops wouldn't find him for hours or days, the area he lives in got alotta fuckin woods he could be anywhere.

4. Fuck.....I hope not.

While he is banned, when he did post here I always enjoyed his threads, he always had some crazy stories to tell. I hope hes still alive.

By the way, where do yall live? Like state/city.

5. #5 whiskey, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
    For what it's worth, you can give the police his cell phone number, that may help them.

But maybe some people can come along with some more information on him for you.

6. Phone number. The police can get all the information they need just from his number.

7. Thank god, he just called me back. He wasn't bullshittin though, he said he really did do 5 bags of dope 4 xanax bars and drank 6 beers at like 1 oclock today, and he just wokeup in the woods. He was unconscious for 7 fuckin hours. Is this dude fucking superhuman or something? I think he's on like his 10th OD.

He said to come on over and he'll get me some OC 80's without taxing me if I smoke a blunt with him. He's just gotta call his dude to make sure he's good n he's gonna call me back. Even if he can't get em I'm still rollin over there man, dude needs some serious help.

8. Well I'm leaving to go over there, got an hour journey ahead of me. I'll give you guys a full report of wtf is going on when I get back.

9. Good luck dude
    chill with um

10. Good luck man, Tell him hes got GC's support.

And p.s. I didnt even know that you knew neg until this thread, but secretly I thought it might have been him makin a new account. And if anyone does, neg has the balls to use the same ava.

11. as an outsider

i feel bad for this guy. hes in a zone of his own

12. Man.. sounds like me n Neg need to kick it.

Tell him i said what up

13. He shouldn't be doing all different chemicals if he is depressed.

14. Sure he shouldn't be doing that. But its neg good luck convincing him.

Too bad neg isn't a member anymore so we could try to help him out.

15. Hes been doin that shit for forever. I remember a year ago, he did almost the same thing, bags n xanax, and ended up in the woods like 10 hours later without feeling in his arm or somethin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.