I think my worst fears are coming true...

Discussion in 'General' started by Bleezie_King, Jul 22, 2007.

1. ...I think that i'm becoming addicted to coke. been doing it a lot lately, and it's been on my mind most of the time. the only thing going for me is that i never have enough money, but my friends do. now i don't want to stop hangin with my friends and i still want to keep the weather snowing, but should i just keep it to weekends or make it a blue-moon thing? advice is appreciated.

2. It's good that you've managedto realize you're beginning to have a problem.

The only thing I've ever really been addicted to is cigarettes, so I can't say about being in the depths of a really terrible addiction, but I've known people who have been.

Just avoid it man. Keep it outof your life, and if you have to, keep the people who encourage you to do it out of your life also.

3. Bleezie, your my homie. So I'm gonn tell ya this. You feel like your getting addicted, then stop completely until the thoughts of the yayo are out of your mind. Takes a while, I've been through this as well. But I believe you can do it. If you need to talk, you know how to get ahold of me.

4. If you really think that your addicted, then I would say just try and give it up completely. That's what I would do I mean. But listen to all the other blades they will give you some good advice .

5. ^ that doesn't work for most

the more you run the more you become linked

sorta like how lame ass alcoholics are scared senseless of inhert bottles of booze

in other words how can you defeat a knee jerk reaction when all you do is avoid it? you've failed so long as you fear the chemical as your mind/body can't deal

so instead of playing the 'haven't touched xyz in xyz days' bullshit you gotta suck it up and try to regulate yourself

over do it till you feel shakey 'n sick then suffer through the nasal hell of a hangover that is blow and move on

you'll never beat the craving by slowing down or avoiding it gotta make that taste/smell/feeling all link to the stuffed up raw nose teeth gritting hell that is crashing

6. watch the movie "requiem for a dream" that might help you

7. Thats an amazing movie.

Ars is right though. Your like a fish on a hook. The more yu struggle to get away, the deeper the hook fixes into you. NOw, the comedown would scare away alot of people, maybe you should slow your roll.

8. good way of putting it

you got 3 stages to use of anything fun/helpful and theres tons of gray between each

1 - you discover the chemical enjoy it

2 - at some point you use it more often or to make borning tasks fun and start figuring out ways to get it easy/cheap/ect

3 - it takes to the forefront of your life in most respects including what you started using it to enhance

between all this you pick up many many triggers from each stage that combine into a beast of a mental tick

it's like OCD and you must finish the steps or you'll get into a fit ...add a reward system like 'whoa that feels fucking awesome' and you got addiction

this can't be licked by AA higher powers or any other nonsense

in fact no one on this planet can ever say they'll stop doing a drug of choice for good without lying to themselves thus making their willpower invalid

you can't cripple yourself with bogus lies or bullshit cold turkey methods you have to slowly ween yourself off all the knee jerk use ticks you've picked up

surround yourself with shit other then the drug of choice while doing it

so you like blow and your mind has linked your personal methods of use with pleasure

start by buying yourself a saline solution nasal sprayer (it's pretty much salt water in a small dropper bottle with a mist thing for your nose on top)

next empty it a bit and dump all your blow in (this will kill your memory of however you took it and save your nose from all the pain on crash)

take easy quick snorts of the solution and go about your day keeping busy as you can doing some only when you need it

taper off like this and swear off ever snorting it again but go right ahead 'n enjoy a toot or two from the solution bottle every now 'n then

if you pretend you dislike it you'll always go back full force 'n once you meld all other fun aspects of life with a mild boost (like redbull on roids lol) every so often you won't be it's bitch it'll be yours

9. i was a coke head for about 6 months my senior year (last year). only reason why i started doin it so much cuz all my friends got into it and i was gettin goodass pure CHEAP. i'd say if your doing coke alot nowdays, then cut it down, because if you keep it up at the rate that i think your doing, eventually you'll be hooked.

nowdays i still occasionally do yay, but thats maybe a couple lines every few weeks or so if even that. and since i stopped doing it on a daily basis i felt ALOT better, i sleep better at night, i get things done better and i actually care about most shit i wouldn't normally. but yeah just chill off that shit

10. I am still a cokehead :) Hell, I'm on it now. Sleep aint no thang, cuz I've got my maryjane. I dont wanna care about shit right now. Lots of shit goin down, don't wanna be here for it, at least not mentally.

11. to each their own, obviously.
    i had my days with white girl and that was that
    i hate that shit though, especially now a days white....who knows what the fuck its cut with! not worth the money at all in my opinion, actually, id rather sniff some pixie sticks.....( at least theres no comedown :cool: )
    and i dont trust anybody, but i always got an eye on the coke fiends....you'll be jacking from yo 'mum in no time!
    haha

12. IVE USED DA BLOW BOUT 6 YEARS NOW,STARTED AT 19 USING " ON

WEEKENDS ", BY 21 , I WAS A COKE JUNKIE ROBBING ,STEALING,AND

HUSTING TO SUPPLY DA HABIT, BROKE AS HELL WIT ODD ASS SLEEPIN HRS.

WELL AFTER ALL DA ABUSE MY NOSE COULDNT TAKE NO MORE

I LOOKED SICK FROM DA WEIGHT LOSS

AND DA 2ND DAY AFTER COMEDOWN IS THE WORST THATS WHEN YO BODY STARTS 2 RECOOPERATE

AND THE CEILING FANS YO WORST ENEMY

P.S. DONT PUT YO BODY THROUGH THAT SHIT IT JUS GETS WORST
    IN THE END YOU JUS BUILD A BAD REPUTATION THATS HARD 2 CLEAN UP

:smoke::smoke: KICK THAT SHIT :smoke::smoke:

13. WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! SOME GUY KEEPS YELLING AT MY EYES!

;)

But really, the caps are annoying.

14. I have a theory that could apply here. I believe that it is possible to use any drug responsibly, be it heroin or weed, you just gotta have the self control to do it. If you can have said drug put in front of you and offered to you, and you be able to say no, then you're home-free, if not, I think it's time to rethink your strategy.

15. my bad dude ....thx 4 da input

jus wanted to help this guy see the conseqences

that shit i very good and hard to get rid of

-like good pussy ,lol, thats why we call it "that girl"

jus fuck wit her every now and then, like a player should

U da pimp,she da hoe,play da game jus how it go

MARY JANE IS MY MAIN BITCH :smoke::smoke::smoke: !!!

16. Cocaine is kinda of a lame drug and usually makes people act like assholes when theres no more. Stick to the herb... it is your friend.;)

Grasscity Deals Near You