Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my weed is laced.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johhny Dukesup, May 22, 2010.

1. still wasnt pcp:(

2. :rolleyes:hmm..i think i just got schooled...lol...NOT!...READ POST BELOW...

BUT DOES IT SMELL FUNNY!

& U KNOW THIS HOW?...i had very simular experience when dosed w/pcp...so how can u say?

3. did it taste like a sharpie?

4. YO trust me its panic attacks. i am certain.

if your weeds laced you know the shits laced physically more so than mentally.

you were definitely experiencing a series of panic attacks.

panic attacks can include 1 to all of these

• Rapid heart beat, pounding heart or palpitations
    • Sweating
    • Shaking visibly or inside
    • Choking sensations or lump in throat (Globus Hystericus)
    • Smothering or shortness of breath sensations
    • Chest pain or discomfort
    • Nausea, bloating, indigestion or abdominal discomfort
    • Dizziness or unsteadiness
    • Feeling light-headed
    • Derealization (feeling unreal or dreamy)
    • Depersonalization (feeling outside yourself or like you don't exist)
    • Fear of losing control or going crazy
    • Paresthesias (numbness or tingling sensations) in face, extremities or body
    • Chills or hot flushes
    • Skin losing color
    • Blushing or skin blotches
    • Urgently needing to urinate or defecate
    • Inappropriate/Disturbed thoughts
    • Muscle pain, especially in neck or shoulders
    im having one now, they suck:(

5. When I have panic attacks I just can't breate. They thought it was asthma but nothing help until I realized I was afraid everytime before and during. Also, I got chest pains so they sent me to a cardiologist, but it was just panic attacks.

I dunno, it could be that, but he had other weird symptoms and he smoked only half a joint, so that doesn't really make sense.

Why would anyone lace shwag?

He could have gotten some other toxin.

I hope you figure it out. Don't worry about yourself or your poor dog. You both will be fine.

I also hope you don't quit smoking over this.

Good luck,

Sammy

6. you weed was not laced unless you purposely did or your dealer did then, the price of your weed would have been raised.

7. It was raised.
    Maybe it was a panic attack. I don't know. But, I dont understand why I would get one off of 3 or 4 hits. And 2 times in a row at that.
    Has anyone ever tried pcp, can you like list some symptoms?

8. if you did pcp, i think you would be pretty fucking aware of it

9. I thought I was until everyone was telling me different.
    Here's some things that was different.

I felt like a psychopath.
    Everything sounded monotone. My hearing was definitely fucked up. And i think i was hearing things
    It felt like my head was melting.
    I was hallucinating. (thinking people were talking about me, hearing someone say anything that I thought of, thinking my dad was gonna die, people were turning into gay little pig like creatures.) The last one only happened once.
    My heart was beating fast.
    Everything was blurry.
    I was totally out of it, which is definitely not me on just pot.
    My body felt fuzzy
    Thought I was dying
    I was obviously staring at people. Because someone told me about it. And when I smoke just pot, I would not do this. I probably wouldn't even look at people. I am very conscious and self conscious when I'm high.
    My eyes kept twitching.
    All colors seemed bizarre
    And my eyes. They weren't just red like normal pot. They were a different type of bloodshot. They looked very strange. And my pupils were heavily dialated.
    And my face just looked blank (for lack of better words)
    I actually ran into people in the hallways. Several times. Dude, I am like a fucking cat. Even when I'm high. I am telling you.
    Although, I could talk kinda easily. I'm not sure if I was making sense at all. But when I'm high I'm def. a silent stoner. And when I do speak I have a hard time breathing while I talk for some reason. This wasn't the case.
    I had diarrea afterwards.

I didn't see so many visual hallucinations as I did with my hearing and how my body felt.

10. seen it done rite in front of me its not a myth and i live in cali never thought people would lace here if any were i mean it wasnt even bad bud