Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my weed has been sprayed with something?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by insaini, Jun 2, 2010.

1. I bought an eighth from my dealer yesterday. I don't buy from him often, but he's a pretty good friend of mine.

Anyway, so he was able to get me 4.1 grams for 35 dollars.

So my problem is that the marijuana doesn't even smell like weed.
    It tastes like shit (when smoked)
    It's pretty harsh
    And when I break it apart...it comes off super easily. There's like no resistance at all. It's sort of moist too...which I thought was because it wasn't cured properly...:confused:

but now I'm not sure. I'm trippin' balls right now because I'm not sure if it has been sprayed with pesticide or some shit. I'm sorta freaked out...and I would hate to waste 4.1 grams of awesomeness. I just don't want to fuck myself over.

Some advice would be greatly appreciated :(

2. welll then....... did you get high?

3. Well...yeah. But I just don't want to be inhaling pesticides because that shit is lethal...

And I've heard that some people spray their weed with raid (which isn't reassuring at all).

4. if it gets you high, just shmoke it. mkay.:smoking:

5. Personally, I wouldn't risk it.

6. Ignore the dip sh1ts that think its ok to do anything to get high...

If it smells like bug spray take it back to the dealer or just flush it down the toilet. It isn't worth lung or brain damage.

7. Im sick of kids thinking there shit is sprayed, laced, whatever. The guy cut you a deal, he gave you an eighth and .5 gram for 35 bones, dont expect good weed.

8. post a pic

9. Nobody cares.

If you don't have any worthwhile insight, there's no need for you to post. Get over yourself.

10. Picture(s)?

11. [​IMG]

You came here looking for advice, dont throw a hissy fit when you dont get what you want to hear

12. I just put my camera on charge...I'll post some pictures ASAP

13. Sure, let's go with that. Good one champ :rolleyes:

14. well considering u got a 4 g for 35 bucks, i would think that its not the most dank buds. which is why it doesnt smell veryy dank and the smoke is kinda harsh. honestly i wouldnt trip over it, i think ur just being hella paranoid now that ur high haha

15. india 242.JPG

india 243.JPG

india 244.JPG

india 245.JPG

india 246.JPG

india 247.JPG

india 248.JPG

india 249.JPG

Here are the pictures...sorry they came a bit late.

16. Ummmm that looks pretty dank and delicious, tis time for you 2 get lit my friend :)

17. Holy shit you think this is good??? :smoking:

I still have an eighth of purple something...i'll upload some pics in a bit.

18. I always hear that growers spray their plants with nothing but chemicals.

People say weed is harmless, but think about all that crap that's on the plant.

19. Looks pretty good man. But idk if there's any way we can tell if it's been sprayed with something by pics. I've gotten stuff that looks dank, tastes shitty and harsh but had a great high before and i'm pretty sure it wasn't sprayed with shit. I guess some weed just doesn't taste and hit as good as others is all. If your really that worried I guess you should make edibles? Would the oven temperature possible vaporize any un wanted spray on the bud? Just a thought.