Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i think my stuff was found

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wsa420, Mar 3, 2011.

1. #1 wsa420, Mar 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    So last night I toked in my room out of the window and I put my bowl, pill bottle with weed in it, and my lighter in a shoe box under my bed. Then I went to sleep. Then when I got home today I went into the shoe box and the lighter was gone and I can't find it in my room anywhere. So I think my mom found it but she hasn't said any thing. So what should I do.
    edit:well its on her dresser in her room and it was hers oringinally and I know for sure I put in the boxers

2. I think you got really high and misplaced your lighter. Happens to me VERY often :smoke:

3. Wouldn't she take the weed/bowl? I get high and lose things all the time I think your safe

(Guest bed pillow = greatest quickgrab spot ever)

4. ^ not rich enough for a guest bed.

5. If only the lighter is gone your cool. If your absolutely sure you left it in there someone at your house probably pinched you.

6. lol you lost ur lighter bro

7. pretty sure youre fine. i dont think your mom would just take your lighter and not your bowl and weed

8. you must have some good shit if your this paranoid lol

9. lol. or maybe a brother or sister took it so they could toke?

10. "Gimmie my lighter hoe"

done.

11. You stole your moms lighter, she stole it back. Be glad your stash isn't gone.

12. Lol she just took the lighter, not the weed or anything else?

13. obviously if all the shit was in there then she saw it. she knows, don't kid yourself. good luck though.

14. [​IMG]:hello:

seriously though;
    shoebox...you stole mommies lighter...how old are you again?

15. right? ive seen this kids post and hes clearly underage lol

but im not the age police and i dont wanna act like a mod so its whatever -

so basically u either misplaced a lighter or your mom took it back?

16. In my senior year of college i woke to the same thing, spent the whole day at school driving myself nuts with paranoia until i went home and found it in my shirt pocket. totally possible you misplaced it without thinking

17. FWIW I've had to steal a lighter before because mine died and it was late/cold out, but I always returned them when I was done.