I think my seeds were caught by customs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DieNamicz, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Hey guys.. I placed an order with dr Chronic last week tuesday (4-15) they were shipped on 4-16 in two separate letters.. I got one letter on monday which i was pretty happy about but now the second letter is not coming.. I don't see why it would take 3 days as of today for another letter to arrive when they were shipped on the same day... So i think the second letter must have gotten caught by customs.. This really sux cause they were some Ak47 seeds, $110 lost!..

2. Patience grasshopper.

3. wow give it time. haha just be pateint man. whats up with you guys who order seeds and expect them the next day. they will come probably waiting on a new batch at least they sent you what they ahd and no customs did not get them.

4. haha, i guess you are right guy's.. it's just that i always get my seeds within 4 days.. i guess you can say Dr.Chronic has spoiled me in the past so now i get a little anxious when they are taking longer than usual..

5. Not 2 worry.....If customs intercepted your mail....you would have gotten a letter from them...No letter = No interception.....you mail is comming

6. it takes months for that sometimes though.

7. seriously?!.. Damn!...

Question:

"IF" my seeds have been intercepted. How soon can i go ahead and order some more seeds on the safe side.. Do you think customs keeps a record on the addresses that have had stuff confiscated and they keep and eye out on your particular address...

I want to order some SSH from Mr.Nice but i would really get pissed if those get taken away

8. I did have seeds intercepted last week and I received the package appearing that it was un-opended but it contained a letter from the Dept. of Agriculture indicating the "material" found within the package was illegal to enter the US. No cops, DEA or whoever have showed up yet though it makes your ass pucker.:cool:

9. How long after placing your order with the Doc did it take for the package that contained the letter from the Dept. of agriculture take to arrive?..

10. I didn't purchase the seeds from Doc Chronic, I purchased them from buydutchseeds.com. I received the package with the seeds gone and the letter inside. Weird, the package appeared to have never been opened.:cool:

11. Oh yeah, I forgot, I received the package this past Thursday.:cool:

12. Damn, that sucks bro..

Im hoping i get my second envelope next week..

13. it has now been 1 full week since i received the first part of my order and still no signs of the second envelope.. this blows!

14. if you get the seeds today man its not like they are going to be ready tommorow. A watched pot never boils find something to da during the day instead of just wating for the seeds man your losing your mind. you sound like me when i was a kid waiting for ants to come for my ant farm, just relax grow the other seeds you have but just relax and you can just post when they finnally come

15. well, it has now been 21 days since the doc shipped my seeds and still no delivery, will wait 1 more week or so until i consider them lost..

16. are you guys using your credit cards or gift/money orders

17. i used a gift card that i payed for with cash

18. If customs grabbed your seeds, they will let you know. They put a form in the original shipping evelope or whatever letting you know what was seized, where it was seized and your name and address.:cool:

19. i ordered some seeds from nirvana-seeds.com and got them 2 weeks ago. so,today i ordered some new seeds from same seed bank. im living in latvia. can somebody tell if its possible to get caught? im growing 1 plant in my room. the delivery address i wrote-was my girlfriends home address. so i cant figure out,what the police can do,and how can they find out that im ordering seeds? thats because NIRVANA are sending them in really safe way. in my girlfriends bank card checkout was written IPOD FAMILY etc. so,i should or should not worry about anything?

20. from what i know and what i have read they would put a letter in the package and say "naughty naughty" or they will know what is in the package and when you sign for it, it becomes yours and you can be arrested because you signed the sheet that says the content in this package is mine or something like that