Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my roommate may be stealing from me.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kireiray, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Weight all your shit before you leave. Then you will know if something is missing. Thats what i do.

2. I would suggest getting a small safe from walmart or target to put your bud in, and put the safe in your closet or under your bed, or wherever suits you.

Maybe stash it in a jar that you wouldn't mind breaking. Glue the lid shut and write "HAHAHA" on the lid. Then break it open after you know he's gotten to it.

Webcam for sure though. Get a cheap one from walmart for like 20$ or less. Or you can set up your phone for now.

3. ask him to shower with you... so you can.. keep an.. eye.. on.. him.

4. well it would work, wouldnt it?

5. Cam n scale combo.

6. make a 'secret' diary and write about how you want to fuck your roomate. Make sure to put in the diary how you have been blowing your load on the marijuana and letting it dry for him to smoke. Then put this right beside your weed, hopefully he will read it.

7. I'm drunker than a motherfucking n*gger pussyshit right now, so i suggest that you beat his God damn mother fucking asspussy shit ****** fucking ass and break is fuggin teath...fuckin "real talk" man/

8. plan on being robbed.

hide everything of value, but more importantly, dont let him know what you have. keep your loss's at a minimum. if you get a 1/4 oz, hide half, and leave the other half out in your normal spot.

when you catch him do something to him that will make him never forget about robbing you.

for example, one time my neice messed with my food and as a result i threw water at her. she has never forgoten that. dont fuck with my food. lol

maybe something where u nearly break a finger of his? in some countrys if you steal they cut off a finger if you are lucky.

is it only bud he takes from you? does he have a stach? take some of his.....

or maybe he cant get any so he took yours. test him, offer to go in with him next time.

9. find the perfect hiding place for your stash

10. Can't believe it hasn't been said, fucking move man, or get a new roommate. He's stealing from you, you've already caught him. If the lease is a problem confront him, tell him you're not going to be friends or roomies with a thief, who ever needs to pick up and go should do it. Lock your door until you guys are separated and steal little things from him just to feel a little better, or go siphon the gas out of his car right onto the ground a lot, to where he notices. Either way, get out of the situation, don't be a patsy.

11. skin him with a potato peeler

12. or before you shower just be like "Fuck YEAH, I got x.y fucking grams left." so he knows you weight it and knows you know how much it weighs before shower.

13. Shitty people do shitty things. Your roommate is a shitty person. He is not your friend if he is willing to steal from you. He is using you because he thinks you are weak. You have caught him before and he continues to abuse your authority over your own property.

Dont steal from him cause that just puts you on his level. No one can justify stealing in any sense because to do so would mean that they believe that their wants and desires are more important than the hard work you put in to earn the money to purchase that item. And i don't think that anyone would agree with that statement if they have even the slightest bit of moral integrity.

People who steal from people that they know, or are "friends" with are the stupidest people of them all. There is no amount of anything that you could steal from someone you know that could possibly justify the penalties, loss of respect, and loss of friendships that you gain when you steal from somebody. You woul have to be a complete idiot to believe that stealing a nug of weed to satisfy your fix is more important than the loss of friendships and notoriety that comes from stealing that nug.

The good news is that there is something that you can do. He is a stupid/shitty person with very little reasoning and logical thinking abilities. If he did have those skills then he wouldn't steal from you(see above paragraph). It may seem like confronting him and trying to reason with him would help the situation, but this person is stupid and obviously cant reason to begin with so that approach will not work. In my experience, I have found that power and intimidation work very well with stupid people. It tends to send the message that you are a person to be feared and respected.

Now heres the thing. Im not advocating death threats or actual gratuitous violence. In fact, im a very pacifistic and non violent person in general. What i am saying is that he obviously doesn't respect your moral and ethical standards so to appeal to that aspect of him would be stupid. Give him a stern warning that could include a litany of violent threats that could come to fruitition if he were to steal or fuck with you again. Bluff a bit, rough him up if you have to, but let him know that it ends then and there. Trust me, you can still be friends with him, and in fact it will be a more rewarding friendship because of the mutual respect between you two. But to get there, he needs to be put in his place, and he needs to know that you are in charge of your personal property. I mean, if you cannot even stand up for yourself then who will?