Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my roommate may be stealing from me.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kireiray, Dec 2, 2011.

1. i reccomend a few things, you could get a safe though in that case you wouldnt need the rest of my advice lol.
    get a scale, start weighing your stash, might help you conserve more too.
    you could setup a camera, nowdays you can have programs that make your webcam tape whole your away and you can watch when you get back.
    if your really parnoid you could go get a lock and put it on the door.
    hope you get it figured out op

2. this time do something a little different with the door, weigh ur shit out, go in the shower, go out of shower, check door mechanism trap, weigh bud, if it comes up short ur 100% positive u take all his valuables, clothes, video games, watch, money and leave. or option 2 u get him when hes most vulnerable(asleep) you put ur pillow over his face and scream verbally how you feel about his actions

3. Change your hiding spot. Or to decrease the chances of him finding it even more, change your hiding spot like every couple of couple of days. Or maybe invest in a safe or lockbox

4. Cut his penis off.
    Stealing buds.. SMH.
    Nah a camera, better hiding spot and locking your door all seem good :)

5. If it was my roomate id just strait up ask him, Just dont be a douche about it. If hes not, then hopefully you asked him chill and he wont care. If he gets all defensive he prob is stealing your stash.

6. FUCKING LOL!!! I laughed so hard at these responses man.

I have a scale and I knew the rough weight. I was about to pick up and what was left was an amount <4g though so it's hard to tell. I have changed the spot. I also DO have a lock on my door with a personal key.. It's just that I would rather not have to lock my door every time I am out of sight for 10+ min because my roommate might be a thief. However.. I will begin locking it during showers. I also put a sign in the old simple spot with some negative comments intended for his person in case he ever does get in and snoops around.

Thanks for the great advice though guys, next step is obviously going to involve some nanny cam sherlocking.

7. :laughing: :smoking:

8. We caught a roommate and long time "friend" crawling in through window to get in my friends room and pinch weed. He was doing it everyday. Camera ended that.

9. Smother him while he sleeps.

10. All he wants to do is get high.

Get a jar that's non-transparent and act like it's your weed jar. Fill jar with disgusting bugs like fat cockroaches and spiders. Take a shower and leave your door wide open. wait for results.

11. dude. bring your fawking jar of bud into the bathroom with you when you shower. Wrap it in a towel so he cant see it.

He will connect the dots how the jar goes missing every time you shower!

12. Make a hidden stash

[​IMG]

13. This is how you deal with "robber roommates"

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhWw7GWc30bE91RzHW]Video: Do You Want To Get Up Again? Jacksonville State University Student Rocks Roommate For Stealing His Shirt Inside The College Dorm![/ame]

14. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']Make a hidden stash

[/quote]

Best fucking stash spot ever and it's on top of the door

15. cut a hole out of you floor or wall and put a safe in there

16. [quote name='"Rasta Haze"']Make a hidden stash

[/quote]

Thank you sir I found my new stash spot

17. Start putting all your bud into a tight vac (one you cant see through) then after you have it around him for a while, put it back in your room this time with an angry wasps nest inside.

P.S. Shake it up before showering.

18. Lol u make it seem like he is keeping his kilo of coke from being stolen lol

19. tell him straight up, if he thinks you are a pussy and don't notice, he will just keep taking it, thats my mentality atleast.