i think my plants are dying...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sidrosao, Feb 15, 2013.

1. HI all,

so i started from seeds about 6 weeks ago. everything was running smoothly until the bottom leaves started turning yellow. Now the middle eaves are turning yellow, while the bottom leaves seem to be dying and curling downwards a bit (still yellow).

i have given them some fertiliser (for vegetative growth) as it looked like a nutrient deficiency. This was maybe 3-4 days ago, but I am not seeing any visible improvement yet...so I am a bit worried!

so here are the photos. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/npxpqxbhe4h7m8k/G3Zy2LDgsI

what is your advice? I will test the soil PH today, so if that is the problem i will soon know. but, what does it look like to you guys??

2. it could make more sense if you look at it as a soil health problem, instead of a feed issue. The microbes of the soil food web are starving for food, and an application of chemical fertilizer has not helped much. what will you do next?

3. I think they are too......

Your problem is clearly ph related and you are starving them of nutrients based on the 3 deficiencies alone that Ive counted in the pics...

4. hi guys,

thanks for your feedack. the fertiliser i added was organic, and didnt add much of it, so hopefully there wont be overfertilisation. i will do the soil ph test and as you say, it is probably a ph problem.

thanks for confirming! i will try and adjust the ph accordingly and keep you posted.

cheers!